Watson willing to waive no trade clause for the Browns

Maxman

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I like them. I don’t like him.

Concise, clear and strait to the point, without a shred of unnecessary verbiage or wasted rhetoric.

You really got to appreciate a reply like that.

Well.......you might.....me and @Sperm Edwards might not so much, but yeah, message received.

Just now, Warfish said:

Concise, clear and strait to the point, without a shred of unnecessary verbiage or wasted rhetoric.

You really got to appreciate a reply like that.

Well.......you might.....me and @Sperm Edwards might not so much, but yeah, message received.

Haha, they’re my wife’s team. 

I lived in Indiana when I first started using Jets message boards. It’s a good fanbase, with lots of friends and family for me. So: soft spot.

• Upvote 1

Watson goes from top 3 potential to 8-12 range in switching all them dome games on fast tracks to playing outdoors in Cle, Pit, Balt & Cincy, against all those stout defenses.

P.S.  unkocking the other thread so someone could get the last word, then locking it again is some fragile Mickey Mouse BS.  

3 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Watson goes from top 3 potential to 8-12 range in switching all them dome games on fast tracks to playing outdoors in Cle, Pit, Balt & Cincy, against all those stout defenses.

P.S.  unkocking the other thread so someone could get the last word, then locking it again is some fragile Mickey Mouse BS.  

In fairness, giving a sh*t about "who gets the last word" on an internet forum is some Mickey Mouse BS too.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

34 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert, Deshaun Watson, Lamar Jackaon in the AFC.

Not sure we’ll make the playoffs in the next 20 years…

Build out a defense.  Worked for Bears and Giants in the 80s.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

In fairness, giving a sh*t about "who gets the last word" on an internet forum is some Mickey Mouse BS too.

I dont care about having the last word, it is painfully obvious the other fella did.  i am just pointing out the shady moderation.

9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I said last week that the best roster in the mix for Watson was Cleveland. 

Makes sense to me. 

True just thought Browns wouldn’t pony up that much. But Browns don’t play. They have been savages the last few years taking no prisoners. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

I dont care about having the last word, it is painfully obvious the other fella did.  i am just pointing out the shady moderation.

The 'other fella' is one of the most respected guys around IMO, as is the Mod in question. 

Neither of them is "shady" in any way, shape or form.

Maybe let it go, eh?  I'm sure you'll get more than ample opportunity again down the road to have your last word.  Plenty of time for future ax grinding.

Or just PM the Mod and ask him why.  Publicly calling mods and long time members shady will not win you friends here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Let’s see how it works out for these teams that are giving quarterbacks massive contracts and limiting what they can do to bring in a supporting cast.

Exactly.  I don’t care how talented a QB you are if you have no supporting cast and give up a ton of assets  it’s going to be very difficult to succeed 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Perusing some Browns boards, a fair number are renouncing their fandom until he is off the team. Some very moral Midwest people are just not onboard with his character. 

Pffft.

Typical "woke" Midwest is at it again. Can't help but to hate a good, decent man.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Taking into account the value of the actual draft slots.  The Jets got ballpark value in the Jamal Adams trade.  Legitimately.  

Browns have #13 this year, will probably have late 20’s picks the next 2 years. So Texans got an extra late one for a FQB in his prime. 

The Jamal and Darnold trades essentially  got us an extra draft class. 
- 2 firsts, a second, a third, a fourth and a sixth

• Upvote 1