Watson willing to waive no trade clause for the Browns

Maxman

15 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Settlement price plummeted when no charges were filed.

Not at all in the least.

Civil suits are totally different from criminal suits.

Now that he is on a new team and ready to play the one way to put all of this behind him in a quiet fashion is to pay up.

Just now, fullblast said:

The Jamal trade continues to blow my mind with every other blockbuster trade that goes down. Texans got an extra 1 plus a day 3 pick swap for Deshaun fuggin Watson.

If Mike White got into the Hall for one 400 yard game in which he dumped it off to his backs all day, doesn't JD deserve to go to the Hall for the Adams trade? Just masterful work. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, fullblast said:

The Jamal trade continues to blow my mind with every other blockbuster trade that goes down. Texans got an extra 1 plus a day 3 pick swap for Deshaun fuggin Watson.

Probably coming away with a Guard and DT

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert, Deshaun Watson, Lamar Jackaon in the AFC.

Not sure we’ll make the playoffs in the next 20 years…

Truthfully, if you only list Justin Herbert once, this list isn't quite as bad ...

• Haha 3

As I said in another thread...the "Magnificent Seven".  Josh Allen-Pat Mahomes-Rus Wilson-Herbert-Burrow-Lamar Jackson and now Deshaun Watson.  Should  Carr + Devante Adams make this..."The Hateful Eight"?  

Come draft time...I wonder what JD-Saleh going to do for Zach Wilson...who threw just 9 TDs his rookie season?  Going up against a killer group of QBs in the AFC...who can throw like 25-40 TDs in a season. 

Should Jets go defense in round 1?  Wait...maybe until 2nd - 5th rounds...to address ZW needs like WR-RB, etc?   Lol...Jets will get lit up next season anyways...by these Elite type QBs and their potent offenses.  When they're on...there's not much a patched up defense can do against them. 

IMHO...Jets draft needs...

Round 1: Edge and WR

Round 2: Stud RB (a Breece Hall for me)...and defense  

Round 3: TE or WR

Round 4: WR or TE...and defense

Round 5: OL for depth and future starter...and defense

Hopefully...it will look something like that.

JD-Saleh...give ZW a chance...against these killer QBs...por favor.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Miami is going to rue the day they didn't make this trade, they have 2 first round picks next year and could've been paid in full by the end of next draft

A sh*t load of happy fans in Miami now...Good luck Browns.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

Pittsburgh is big mad right now.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

If JD-Saleh don't wake up and smell the coffee.  And go on a rescue-help mission for ZW in this draft.  Then...

Zach...will soon join the rest of fails NYJ QBs...

5.jpg

15 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

This is honestly kinda disgusting.

It's like hey don't worry if you're suspended because of those times you took advantage of women, we'll just take less money this year, so you're covered Deshaun. 

I hope this fails massively. 

oh, f*ck off

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert, Deshaun Watson, Lamar Jackaon in the AFC.

Not sure we’ll make the playoffs in the next 20 years…

We only need to be better than one of them to make the playoffs - it can happen.

• Upvote 1

You take a look at the AFC right now, and it’s like why do we even care what the Jets do in the draft and FA the next 2-3 years?

Unless Wilson pulls off one of the greatest turnarounds in history, realistically what are we even playing for?
2nd or 3rd in the East?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

What support is there that there is a pending suspension at this point?

I don't think there is at this point, distasteful as that may be for some folks.

Zeke got 4 games and wasn't convicted. I think people are expecting something similar but it may have to wait til the Civil suits are settled

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

This is honestly kinda disgusting.

It's like hey don't worry if you're suspended because of those times you took advantage of women, we'll just take less money this year, so you're covered Deshaun. 

I hope this fails massively. 

Was thinking the same thing, holy sh*t. Just awful.

• Upvote 2