why no juju?

kmnj

38 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I agree with this, i like the player, for some reason many people on here do not like him.   Tough player, young, still things to prove

He's just not an exciting player and seems like the kind of guy that would rather be famous vs being a great football player. Regardless, hes a really good possession WR that isn't a great YAC guy but in the end, he’s just a complimentary guy that’s name is bigger than his skill set.  A nice underneath option that would catch a ton of short passes and keep the plays on offense positive. Nothing more really. 

47 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Honestly, JuJu just wanted to play with an NFL QB, so we were eliminated from his choices.

I don't blame him.

Aren't you the guy that was wondering why we didn't trade for Adams eventhough Adams made it clear he only wanted to go to the Raiders? I really hope you are a troll because the alternative.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Crowder and JuJu?

ding, ding, ding (and crowder is the one with the better stats)

juju is just a name.  he had a couple of really big years when he was playing next to an antonio brown in his prime and catching balls from a still capable big ben.  now, he's just a "big name" who is really a mediocre possession WR

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kmnj said:

maybe he didnt want to come here but chiefs got him on the real cheap

all of the better teams are getting way better to the point it is almost criminal  

He's a slot Receiver of which we have 2 on the roster. He's had one really good year surrounded by a bunch of meh years.  As soon as the Steelers traded all their Offensive weapons Juju did not step up he was a product of those around him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Well they’ve only won 6 combined the past 2 seasons

the head coach is an empty suit who reminds me of Bowles, the unicorn qb looks like the GM got sold a bill of goods and the roster is bad but other than that everything looks great

They won four this past year with a pretty bad, and pretty young roster. If they only win 4 this next year, no one knows what they're doing. They're young bucks are heading into their 2nd and 3rd years. FA and the draft is creating upgrades. Coaches are in their second year of implementation. It seems impossible that they're going to win only 4 again.

If you're right, this team needs kicked out of the NFL. 

I think it is analytically impossible to think they won't win five games. Maybe you know something all the NFL analysts don't know. Pro evaluators are saying this team is on a definite upward trajectory and rise.

Just now, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

They won four this past year with a pretty bad, and pretty young roster. If they only win 4 this next year, no one knows what they're doing. They're young bucks are heading into their 2nd and 3rd years. FA and the draft is creating upgrades. Coaches are in their second year of implementation. It seems impossible that they're going to win only 4 again.

If you're right, this team needs kicked out of the NFL. 

I think it is analytically impossible to think they won't win five games. Maybe you know something all the NFL analysts don't know. Pro evaluators are saying this team is on a definite upward trajectory and rise.

We’ve been hearing this same song and dance the past 8 years in a row since Rex was fired

This franchise has somehow ninja’d its way into becoming a bigger joke each year

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

We’ve been hearing this same song and dance the past 8 years in a row since Rex was fired

This franchise has somehow ninja’d its way into becoming a bigger joke each year

But it's not feeling like a joke right now. That doesn't mean JD-Saleh are going to get it right. But the moves feel solid. Seems like there is direction there. 

3 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

the head coach is an empty suit who reminds me of Bowles, the unicorn qb looks like the GM got sold a bill of goods and the roster is bad but other than that everything looks great

Sweet Bowles won a Super Bowl recently as a coordinator. I like that comparison a lot.

• Haha 1

JuJu doesn't have to be the star...he just needs to be a good 3rd option.

....only costing KC 3 million in base salary and incentives that can make it up to 10.  The incentives all roll into next years cap IF he achieves those.  Great deal for KC.  

Wilson looks like a bust with a weak arm.  JuJu finished up with dead arm Big Ben....and probably doesn't want to be around another weak armed QB.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

All facts, but it's a process.

You are right.