Jets offensive line coach John Benton arrested for DUI in New Jersey

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

They are your words, and I made sure to screenshot all of the posts where you referred to Watson’s victims as fatherless sex workers instead of massage therapists so you can be exposed for being who you are.

Good luck winning enough scratch offs today, hungover in a corner store, so you can pay for your next lady of the night bud!

Flattering that you are writing fan fiction about me, while you totally dont care about what i have to say. I look forward to chapter 2.

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

You don’t pay. But you pay? Uh what?

Aright I’m stepping back out, sorry, just saw this ridiculous statement. 

Go Jets. 

He just doesn't actually pay.   He runs out the door after leaving a stack of monopoly money.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

He just doesn't actually pay.   He runs out the door after leaving a stack of monopoly money.

No sex worker with a brain is getting the money after the fact.  That would be as stupid as the one who took a check from Lenny Dykstra.  Shocker, it bounced.

If it’s his first time then I don’t think he should be fired. People make mistakes and learn from them. Is it sh*tty that he drove after drinking ? Yes it it. Some people just need a wake up call. I got a dui like 10 years ago and it changed my life for the better. Don’t drive after any more than 2 drinks now. If it was a continuous issue then he should be fired, but for a first offense I don’t think so. 

If it’s his first time then I don’t think he should be fired. People make mistakes and learn from them. Is it sh*tty that he drove after drinking ? Yes it it. Some people just need a wake up call. I got a dui like 10 years ago and it changed my life for the better. Don’t drive after any more than 2 drinks now. If it was a continuous issue then he should be fired, but for a first offense I don’t think so. 
Yeah ... I've been on both sides with people I am close with ... victims and drivers ... sucks all around and is really not forgivable... like I said earlier ... unbelievably happy there were no victims ... and I hope hes held accountable... but he is a human that made a mistake and pray he doesnt make it twice.
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

Please do help me understand that part. Love to know. 

I dont choose to pay so I can get sex, i choose to pay so i dont have to pretend to care about whats going on in a chicks life in order to bang her.

And every internet hook up isnt for pay.  Some are just fun and some are barter.

1 minute ago, DirtyJersey said:

I dont choose to pay so I can get sex, i choose to pay so i dont have to pretend to care about whats going on in a chicks life in order to bang her.

And every internet hook up isnt for pay.  Some are just fun and some are barter.

You choose to pay so you don’t have to pretend to care about the chicks life. Choose to pay for what…?

7 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

Some broads want dinner, drinks and conversation, others prefer cash.  Both are paying.  If you ever have sex, you will understand.

I can’t imagine hating women as much as you do. Worst part is your kid will be as sh*tty a person as you. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, the Claw said:

I can’t imagine hating women as much as you do. Worst part is your kid will be as sh*tty a person as you. 

If i hated women, i would lie and bs and pretend to care in order to get sex.  I respect women enough to not engage in that behavior and just make things cut and dry.

21 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Love how this place has just turned into a public lynching.  There's a bit too much "high and mighty" speech going on around here for my taste.  If you don't like a person or their statements/opinions then either ignore it or deal with it in a way that doesn't derail a thread.

You’re right. Drink driving is bad. Glad we got that sorted.

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Lith said:

DJ, think can you just tone it down a bit.  Between your misogynistic comments in this thread and the Dehaun Watson thread, as well as your glorification of drunk driving, I think I speak for most of the board when I say we don't need to hear it anymore. 

You have made your views on these issues very clear,  I have no interest in debating these views with you.   How about we just focus on Jet football.

Thanks

I have posted nothing misogynistic nor glorifying drunk driving.

Yer welcome.