A message for all anti-Jets & SOJFs

Bronx

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

When you write "SOJF" - are you just talking about people who are pessimistic about the Jets and expect everything to fail?  

Let's be honest here - Can you realistically blame anyone for being pessimistic about this franchise? The longer you watch the Jets, the more you should not be blamed for being skeptical. I've come to really not like these labels. We all deal with rooting for this franchise in our own way. I don't think we need to give people sh*t for whether they are glass half empty or glass half full types. We all suffer enough as it is. 

And I write this as someone who tries extremely hard to be optimistic and positive about this franchise. 

I understand your points of view and I respect them. I started watching football at 18 and I have been a die-hard Jets fan for 34 years. The Kotite era was the most humiliating, Gase's second place for that matter. Witnessed misery, humiliated by opposite fans, etc. 

But, we should just ease on the gas and let the season begin again. JD is doing a marvelous job with the cap and needs to mimmick 2021's draft sucess.  I have been extremely hard on everyone including Becton, Saleh, Douglas, etc. I just think that we should have a more positive attitude towards last year and the present.  Positive energy is important for our lives.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

hey, I prefer the fake absurdly positive ones. @Joe W. Namath has been doing great work since @SAR I was kidnapped.

Every day that goes by, every one of you is getting closer to saying, "Damn that Joe W. Namath.  How did he know?"

I look forward to all of you coming to your senses about Joe D and you will be welcomed with open arms as we celebrate the long overdue success that is coming our way.  There will be no "I told you sos" or "You're not allowed to hop on the bandwagon now" type stuff.

When you are ready, announce your allegiance to the master and you are forgiven and accepted.  I wait with open arms.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Every day that goes by, every one of you is getting closer to saying, "Damn that Joe W. Namath.  How did he know?"

I look forward to all of you coming to your senses about Joe D and you will be welcomed with open arms as we celebrate the long overdue success that is coming our way.  There will be no "I told you sos" or "You're not allowed to hop on the bandwagon now" type stuff.

When you are ready, announce your allegiance to the master and you are forgiven and accepted.  I wait with open arms.

I'll do mine early so I don't have to later.

Damn that Joe W. Namath. How did he know?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Bronx, when you made this thread, did you think it was funny?

He makes about 50 threads each month. I have no clue why. One is dumber than the next.

Remember a few years back when sar1 called Patriot killa “the paperboy” because he delivered news every day? At least killa delivered news.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Calling out the overwhelming majority of JN seems nice.

Stop starting so many stupid threads, good gravy.

If anything here is stupid, is that puppet that you have as your profile pic. I don't even know why people are so afraid of posting themselves. 

Get off my back monkey.  

16 minutes ago, Bronx said:

If anything here is stupid, is that puppet that you have as your profile pic. I don't even know why people are so afraid of posting themselves. 

Get off my back monkey.  

Yeah, that’s the stupid thing here.

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2022 at 11:28 AM, Guilhermezmc said:

What are we supposed to do? Clap and cheer for this sh*tshow that's been going on for the past 10 years?

Homer Jets Fans gatekeeping SOJF after a 4 win season is actually peak Jets Fandom. 

The Jets bandwagon is the emptiest it's been in years and this dude is running purity tests 

It's like, have you seen the Buffalo bills lately? 

• Upvote 1