Which 2 receivers would you add before the season starts?

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Dont you think London could possibly be a great No. 2 like a Brandon Marshall type ?

I would not mind ...
EDGE, WR, WR, OL

The Shanny WCO calls for Shiftier route running WRs that pile up YAC over the big body possession types

Hence why I badly want to draft Wilson at 10

41 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I think Moore, Davis and Berrios are going to be 1-2-3 this year.  So might as well take the high upside guy.  Take Watson or Williams if he falls at the top of the 2nd round. Bring back a guy like Cole to be the 4 or 5.  Unless you can get a guy like Robert Woods in a trade really cheap.  

I like this strategy. I think it's the most rational considering the situation. We missed out on adding a # 1 WR in the FA/trade market and there seemingly isn't one in this draft that's an obvious choice. 

Not crazy about bringing Cole back, he was incredibly disappointing last year and had every opportunity to contribute. I liked Rashard Higgins but he just signed with Carolina. 

Robert Woods is interesting but is really what we're looking for? He's 30, coming off an ACL injury with a fat contract. I'd almost rather roll the dice on Julio for a year just to be a mentor to our young guys and draft Christian Watson at the top of round 2 - although I'm nervous dude will not be there. 

7 hours ago, JiFapono said:

OBJ would be my preference in FA but him not being available to possibly mid season presents a challenge for a team that really needs to see things quickly from Zach Wilson.  So probably Landry. 

If we are taking a WR in the first round, I'm taking a chance on Jameson Williams.  Otherwise, I'm waiting.  And because I dont see them taking Williams, I'll say give me Watson at top of the 2nd, assuming doesnt go in the 1st round.

Yes!

I've been thinking like this too.  He's the closest to a Chase-Waddle in this draft.  Jameson may or may not play some in 2nd half of season.  Maybe just some situational reps.  But just practicing and being in WR room with the others should help him prepare in the offseason to be that impact receiver Jets have sorely missed.

It may be taking a step backwards this season.  But it could be taking a big step forward to multiple playoffs if ZW is the QB I feel he could be.

JD would probably only take Jameson if he can execute a trade down to like 14-16.  Maybe with his ex employers the Eagles?

At this stage of FA and approaching the draft...a trade for Robert Woods would be my hope that JD can pull off.  Or a consolation trade like Brandin Cooks.

Here's my draft

1735772035_mock0318_2a.PNG.dd604b6b8e1983b2ce1d6f1de7bfa60a.PNG

mock 0318_2b.PNG