Putting aside the business aspect of the sport (it was his career and you can't blame him for trying to earn money) , do you consider it "painful" (or "annoying") that Revis won a SB with the Pats?

Putting aside the business aspect of the sport (it was his career and you can't blame him for trying to earn money) , do you consider it "painful" (or "annoying") that Revis won a SB with the Pats?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Putting aside the business aspect of the sport (it was his career and you can't blame him for trying to earn money) , do you consider it "painful" (or "annoying") that Revis won a SB with the Pats?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't want to respond to this question but I have to fill in an answer to respond to the other question (because this never gets fixed)
  2. 2. (Assuming the Pats were going to win the 2014 Superbowl with or without Revis) If you had your preference, would your prefer that Revis be on that Superbowl winning Patriots team?

• Yes, I'd prefer that Revis was on that team.
    • No, I'd prefer that Revis wasn't on that team
    • It makes no difference to me either way
    • I don't want to respond to this question but I have to fill in an answer to respond to the other questions in this poll

I have very little respect for Mevi$ and the way he handled his entire professional career. He cared little about winning and only wanted to be paid - year after year.  Asking us to put aside the "business aspect of football" when it comes to Revis is like saying, "other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln."  Revis was all business, all Revis, and very little anything else.  I hate that he was rewarded for his continual unending greed with a ring while playing for the Evil Empire.  I have no respect or admiration for Revis and his reputation is, for me, tarnished by his continual and perennial holdouts/threats to holdout.  He harmed the team - bottom line.  

• Sympathy 1