Mekhi Becton changes his Twitter handle to “Big Bust 77”

What counts is Bechton's physical condition when he reports for OTAs and Preseason Camp. This is a big test of Saleh and the Coaching Staff. They need to be proactive about Becton's Online Activities and shut him down explaining to him the dynamics of the situation. The same can be said for Denzel Mims which is another situation the Jet Coaching has handled badly. Be it the Media or the Fans on the internet a Troll is a Troll

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve trolled enough of you derps to recognize this as the part if the process where he pretends he didn’t go emo, tries to be brash, and ultimately makes you feel guilty for picking on him.

How dare you.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pac said:

This is some Johnny Manziel type sht..  someone close to him needs to log on and delete his Twatter account, stat.

I understand this is likely some misguided motivational tactic but trolls will view this as an invitation to attack.

Johnny Manziel was a bi-polar alcoholic. Is this the same?

• Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Hopefully so for his sake. 
More likely, one of his bros wasn’t smart enough to say “no, don’t do that!  Give me your phone, you’re grounded from it. Just focus on working out and eating healthy. Drown out everything else.”

That is probably true, someone should have told him adding more attention to himself is stupid, but also is any reaction or conclusion to him changing his Twitter handle is also equally as stupid.

That is what that it is called by the way, for all you old guys. His display name.

Twitter is like a message board for young people. And because he is young, he is dumb. It's not a big deal, in his head it's funny a joke and probably just frustration of fans neg opinion of him. He probably thinks its all unwarranted, ...the negative view most people have of him. And to an extent he is right, injury sucks, but also stop eating so much fatty and show up ready to play. Last year you were not able to do that and showed up our of shape.

I hope this year is different, or you might be calling your own shot and be that big bust you're joking about.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Who cares?  Really?  The vitriol this board has for this kid is mind boggling.  Save it for the people that deserve to be ridiculed - like Deshaun Watson or Rodgers or Brady- the true POSs.  There is no good reason for any Jets fans for be rooting for Becton to fail except those morons who just want to be right rather than see the team succeed and win.  

For th record I'm good with Brady now and what the hell is wrong with Rogers? The only person mentions that deserves some ridicule is the Watson for obvious reasons and of course the browns, because um the browns suck

45 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Kid using yall hate as fuel to motivate him.. im excited to see pissed off motivated Becton. 

And based on the comments yall are reading to much into it . 

You’re right….  Many great players spend time on twitter fukking with the fans.   I think the kids head is backwards. None of this bodes well. 

• Upvote 2

Kid using yall hate as fuel to motivate him.. im excited to see pissed off motivated Becton. 

And based on the comments yall are reading to much into it . 
I am torn here ... seems like an immature move by him ... let me paint a picture for you of a more professional approach.

BigTicket77 : "Coming for you all in 2022 ... till then ... peace" ...

Then share one photo of a bench press.

Then .... nothing at all until MiniCamp where his appearance, attitude, body language and demeanor are ALL BUSINESS ... this is not high school anymore.

Kid needs a good mentor.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Very positive.  He’s now accepted he might bust and is through the denial stage.  He recognizes that he’s at the proverbial fork in the road.  This is all about his relationship with his mother.   

20 years of Freudian analysis and he’s going to be fine.

• Haha 1

I'm so outraged by this news, I'm thinking of removing the apono from my name and just going back to JiF, maybe even adding some flavor to it and I expect a thread wondering about my mental condition in response.

Thanks in advance.

- Big JiF in my Pants 79

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3