Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Hey man, if it happens that would be fantastic!! Win win for all involved.  Doesn’t mean we wouldn’t have taken a receiver round 1 ;).  Just that we all agree on the importance of a #1 WR and the trade market is a real avenue to land one.

Cheers, let’s hope it happens my friend!

It’s definitely ascended to #1 priority, no doubt about that. Took 20 years but we got there. 

• Upvote 1

We shouldn't expect players like Hill to come to the Jets until we start winning. It's that simple. You can argue that Miami has sucked, but they have been winning games. Once the Jets start winning more THEN we can expect things like this

• Upvote 2

Holy s**t!!!

Well I'm damn glad he's off the Chiefs that's for sure. Having Mahomes slinging it to him is a bit different to Tua Turnthaballova. Although with his speed Tua only has to throw it 5 yards beyond the LOS and let Hill do the rest.

It would have been a huge splash move for the Jets but a lot to give up and the guy is a penis anyway

• Upvote 1

Is there a reason everyone seems to think living in the NYC/North Jersey Metro area is a total sh*thole?  I lived there, it's pretty nice.   People sign to play in Buffalo.- That place is a sh*thole. Why wouldn't they want to sign here? NYC is the greatest city in the world!  When the Jets win, those players will become WorldWide celebs! Not just national.  Worldwide because everything matters more in NYC.  I don't see why guys sign to play anywhere else.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The Jets have gone for stars before.  We just don't ever seem to get them.

In the past we've more been "last stop on the road to retirement" train for aging future HOF'ers.

That's a good point

2 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Holy s**t!!!

Well I'm damn glad he's off the Chiefs that's for sure. Having Mahomes slinging it to him is a bit different to Tua Turnthaballova. Although with his speed Tua only has to throw it 5 yards beyond the LOS and let Hill do the rest.

It would have been a huge splash move for the Jets but a lot to give up and the guy is a penis anyway

I dunno if Mahomes losing Hill is any better than having to face the guy 2x a year though.  

For once this offseason can a star player go to the NFC?  Jeeeezus.  

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Origen said:

Is there a reason everyone seems to think living in the NYC/North Jersey Metro area is a total sh*thole?  I lived there, it's pretty nice.   People sign to play in Buffalo.- That place is a sh*thole. Why wouldn't they want to sign here? NYC is the greatest city in the world!  When the Jets win, those players will become WorldWide celebs! Not just national.  Worldwide because everything matters more in NYC.  I don't see why guys sign to play anywhere else.

I commute to NYC three days a week. No. No it is not. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2