Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

If his girlfriend forgave then married him that should count for something.

I'm hoping they get him but won't be too upset if we don't.

Yeah, because if there's one thing we know about domestic violence, is that victims never stay with their abusers.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

All true but when schefter and rapoport are tweeting?    where there’s smoke there’s fire.

True, I might have clinched my cheeks when I said 0% chance but I'll stick with it and be laughed at if it happens.  I'm great with it, especially if this is real and he picks the Jets. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're thankful that Tyreek Hill just got traded to a divisional opponent.

Tongue Goat GIF

Yeah I am , I’d rather them deal with the child abusing wife beater, who has tua throwing to him  and we just spent tons of money on safety help, 2 top corners in the draft been slated to is in every mock! Yeahh I’m happy we didn’t give up 5 picks for him 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Larz said:

He didn’t get ANYONE

AFC is in a massive arms race and he’s not even remotely interested in competing 

Have you seen what these players are being signed for? No way is JD going to sign Hill for 30 mil a year, as he shouldn't.

Plus, he has tried. Hill chose to not go to the Jets, not JD. This is what happens when a team loses for decades

3 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Man the pressure on Douglas in this draft is at an all time high after this one

This was stupidity giving up so much for a player relying heavily on speed. Still has 2-3 prime years left but I’d prefer more than that for the 10th pick (value given up by Dolphins). 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, because if there's one thing we know about domestic violence, is that victims never stay with their abusers.

Well thankfully we don't need to have this discussion the next 3 years cause he gone.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

Yeah I am , I’d rather them deal with the child abusing wife beater, who has tua throwing to him  and we just spent tons of money on safety help, 2 top corners in the draft been slated to is in every mock! Yeahh I’m happy we didn’t give up 5 picks for him 

Cool. If players being bad people bothers you why not stop watching the NFL all together?

The Jets are staring at 4th in the AFCE yet again and you guys are on here cheering a divisional opponent picked up a beast mode WR who is going to crush our skulls.

This is the NFL. It's about winning, guys. It's not about having a team full of eagle scouts ffs.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The question is now, if they love one of the wrs do they risk having him not be there at 10.

I don't see another team taking a WR before us. Also the gap between WR1 and WR2 in this draft is not huge.. there's no Chase type. I'd behappy with any of the top guys at 10.