Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

What part of Hill chose Miami over NY do you not understand? Lmao

You can't put a gun to Hill's head and hold him hostage and demand he come here. KC accepted both the Jets and Dolphins offers, Hill chose Miami over NY. 

Hill did not have a no trade clause so stop already-all we had to do was make a better offer and the chiefs would have taken it 

if Joe offered a one odds are he is a jet

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

We isn't he from south Florida?  Thought I heard somewhere he was a member of that south Florida black indian tribe, the...Slapahoe's...

Says the guy who has the same avatar on Finheaven.com as a prominent poster on JN. Go Jets bash with the rest of the goofs on Finheaven. Miami is not the team that could afford to give up all that capital with an impending loss of draft picks looming for 2023. 
I thought Jets fans had an obsession with the Pats but the Dolphins obsession with the Jets is odd. 

• Haha 1

Just now, kmnj said:

Hill did not have a no trade clause so stop already-all we had to do was make a better offer and the chiefs would have taken it 

I'm reading that the chiefs accepted the offers from Mia and the jets and Hill chose Mia. 

If true, there is not much to blame anybody for not winning out.

23 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

JD riding the hopes of us fans:

tumblr_mqh2owRybH1qlc8rho1_500.gif

The thing I've been thinking about is how we're all fans of a team whose best time of the year is the day after they sat and watched another Jets-less Super Bowl and it lasts until reality sets in and they lose out again in September.. March to September 1st is the Jets Championship seasons since the Johnsons tock over. We fans seem to care more about this team than the people who own and work for the Jets

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, kmnj said:

So the reports that the chiefs tentatively accepted the deal are made up.

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

what should he have done this off season? I am curious which WR should he have got? I assume you think it should have been hill. What shoudl he have done to get him?

offered the the chiefs a one and hill a bit more money-hill DID NOT HAVE A NO TRADE clause

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

It sounds like the Jets were worried he wouldn’t report 

49 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

If the configuration of dots on that domino ends up looking like Drake London, I'm not going to be happy. 

The guy had over 1000 yards in less than 8 full games!! A man amongst boys against top competition with everyone knowing he was going to get the ball. A favorite play was the back shoulder route that was really successful for them. He also uses his body exceedingly well if he is covered and catches the ball with his hands. Like his passion too. When the entire secondary is draped all over you because they throw to you every pass play, it's tough to get huge separation. 

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

So either the Jets weren’t willing to meet his contract demands or he flat out said I’d retire if you trade me to the Jets. Not great either way!

or the jets also offered him a very lucrative contract and he picked to live in miami over new york

how dare joe not move the team to florida!!@!@@!#!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I'm reading that the chiefs accepted the offers from Mia and the jets and Hill chose Mia. 

If true, there is not much to blame anybody for not winning out.

hill had no say as he does not have a no trade clause-Joe offers fins our one and they take it as a better deal for them

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

what should he have done this off season? I am curious which WR should he have got? I assume you think it should have been hill. What shoudl he have done to get him?

Maybe had they at least OFFERED one of their 1st round picks instead of two 2's. The Jets cheeped themselves out of a chance to get a great player - again

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

If the Jets offered a first instead he’d be a Jet no?

Would you have offered a 1st for a guy who could have potentially said “I’m not signing that extension because I want to go to Miami”.  That’s a real high stakes game a chicken.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jetblue95 said:

or the jets also offered him a very lucrative contract and he picked to live in miami over new york

how dare joe not move the team to florida!!@!@@!#!

It wasn’t Hills choice through. He doesn’t have a no trade.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kmnj said:

and tyreek says, fine, trade me to the jets.  and after this season, i walk out the door as a free agent and get to pick where i play

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Would you have offered a 1st for a guy who could have potentially said “I’m not signing that extension because I want to go to Miami”.  That’s a real high stakes game a chicken.

That’s what I’m assuming happened. He vocalized to the Jets I’m not going to report.

We are building a culture, a team with sustainability, we are not quite ready to add a talent like Hill nor are talent's like Hill going to want to play for us just yet. Factoring in this particular player punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach, and I am a bit relieved that I don't have to justify in my own head a reason why this is ok. I don't think the NY media would ever let him be successful. I could see the NY Post having a field day and never letting up. I think we avoided disaster and maybe this time next year is our time to acquire a talent like Hill. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hill will be in and out of the lineup all year and will disappear into obscurity in miami.  The Chiefs arent dumb.  They know hill is small, getting older and has a ton of mileage on him.  They decided to get something for hill while he still had value.

So Jet fans will continue to whine and cry about it.  But some of us understand this wasnt the move to make and are super excited about the upcoming draft and the stud receivers will will take.

So why did your God offer two 2s for him? 

Do you even listen to yourself? ? 

FYI, Tyreek Hill is the definition of JDs absurd and laughable statement, "Speed is pressure,  and pressure bursts pipes".   ? ? 

• Haha 1