Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

From the last three years of JD, I can't see how this is in anyway true.

That said, mixed feelings on it.  I don't give a crap about the $$$. Plenty of other teams have shown the cap is a farce.  

We need major help at WR and Hill is elite. But he's an a$$hole. 

No way are we giving up two #1s in any deal. Nor should we.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

This HAS to happen. **** money, **** draft picks. Hill is ELITE

Seriously 

You want to give your prized young QB the most explosive offensive weapon in the game today…or do you want the 4th ranked edgerusher in this draft class and Drake London?

• Sympathy 1

Just now, maury77 said:

Exactly, f*ck the draft picks, even the best GMs have a 50% hit rate on draft picks. Jets kept a bunch of cap space open so they could sign this type of guy. 

Agreed.

We just watched the Rams win a super bowl primarily by trading draft picks for proven players. I'm all for building through the draft, but that doesn't mean when the right trade comes along you don't make it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Chiefs struggled to start last year. Kelce is getting older. Simply replacing a star like Hill with a marginal WR like Juju is not going to help the Chiefs win a division that is now stacked with improved teams. 

I doubt douglas would trade both 1sts for him, but one certainly.

imagine trading Jamal adams for AVT and tyreke.

Just now, maury77 said:

1. You want to talk about weapons? Hill is arguably THE most dangerous weapon in the league right now. 

2. Sure, he's a POS. After this last decade, I could care less. Trade him here and he can beat my ass with a bat if it makes him happy. 

3. This is going to look awful if the Dolphins beat the Jets out for Hill. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

he's got one year left on his current contract and who knows what he'll want on his next one.  he's been pretty durable and has a good catch rate.  he's quick as a cat.  it's amazing he was a fifth rounder.  it seems pretty clear the chiefs are wanting to trade him because they will get top dollar and he does hit their cap pretty hard.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tranquilo said:

Davante

Wants

To 

Play

With 

Derek Carr

And

Has

Always

Wanted

To 

Play

For 

The

Raiders

Honestly, I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand this.  He had the same $$$ offer from GB and choose the Raiders.  He was never coming here.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, maury77 said:

1. You want to talk about weapons? Hill is arguably THE most dangerous weapon in the league right now. 

2. Sure, he's a POS. After this last decade, I could care less. Trade him here and he can beat my ass with a bat if it makes him happy. 

3. This is going to look awful if the Dolphins beat the Jets out for Hill. 

yep but Joe defenders will talk about his plan that yielded 2 and 4 wins and how great Mims Cole and Davis are-let us not forget Joes perriman experiment as well.

If Joe gets hill there will not be one negative post from me about Joe again on this board.

If the fins get him you might as well ban me as I will be posting constantly about joe being the loser that his record shows he is

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4