Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

2 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

which part of adams wanted to play for the raiders (his childhood team) and with carr (his good friend and college QB) do you not understand?  adams was tagged, so he had some control where he went.  granted hill will probably also have a say in where he goes as he's on the last year of a contract and a team isn't trading for him without an extension in place

Right, so show me where JD offered a better trade package to the Pack and more gteed money to Adams and he turned it down to go play with Carr...

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No chance that would be the final compensation.  Chiefs are just high balling on any offer because they don't actually want to trade Hill, and are hopeful to be able to sign him to a reasonable extension.  

100%.  The Chiefs are just trying to scare Hill off the flop by raising hard.  If they got to the River card and there was actually a player left alive, they fold with the quickness.  This is such an obvious pump fake, it's ******* laughable. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

@Joe W. Namath I've agreed with so much of what you said but sorry, if you don't get Zach a top target like this, next year you will be wondering if Zach is the guy which is 100000000x worse than confirming he stinks. He's the type of receiver they need. His character is a concern though, of course. 

Anyone wanting this guy should be ashamed of themselves.  Kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach and breaking a 3 year olds arm?

11 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Joe D is going to look stupid if he does a Tyreek Hill deal involving either 1st round pick considering he was not competitive with Adams who went for #22 and is probably a better player. JMO...

Do you follow the NFL outside of the Jets? Because if you did, you would know that Davante demanded to be traded to the Raiders. The jets couldn't trade for a player that didn't want to come here and sign a contract with us. 

But keep on doing your SOJF thing

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yup.  Hardball negotiations.  But we all know @Barry McCockinner is gonna get his hopes up again like he did for Davante Adams, get burned, and then get mad at all of us for telling him exactly what was going to happen, lol.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

LMAO at Jets fans who don't want Hill. Do you guys watch NFL football?

keegan-michael key thumbs GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetblue95 said:

uh, what?

adams brought back #22 & 53.  why would hill cost SIGNIFICANTLY more???  22 + 53 is less than 10 alone

Zero percent chance we trade Elijah Moore for Hill. Not sure I would even do that straight up given their contract situations let alone WITH a 1st and 2nd. 

Some of these clowns on twitter just throw crap against the wall for attention. 

16 minutes ago, doitny said:

he wants to be the highest paid WR? thats around 28 mil. and a 1st rd pick at least plus a 2nd.

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

i am going to be really pissed if this happens when JD could have have Cooper for 22 mil and a 5th rd pick.

Cooper is not in the same realm with Hill Please stop with this Cooper crap

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Ok, Connor has been spot on all off-season so now I can see this is legit.

I'd be shocked if Hill chooses Jets over Miami but who knows?

#10 + 2023 3rd that can become a second if he meets certain benchmarks.

I hope we have one hellofa outstanding PR person to handle the backlash.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Dolphins and Jets.  Feels like the Chiefs are trying to scare Tyreek into taking less money.

That, or become irrelevant.  Tyreke knows the bills are best in the east and NE is always a threat.  Jets and dolphins are basically the same team to most players.

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

100%.  The Chiefs are just trying to scare Hill off the flop by raising hard.  If they got to the River card and there was actually a player left alive, they fold with the quickness.  This is such an obvious pump fake, it's ******* laughable. 

not sure if its true but ive heard its very real, jets have highest offer on the table from what ive heard.. Down to hill deciding where he wants to go. Miami or Jets.. 

Also was told it woudl be a surprise if Moore was in on the deal.  We'll see hard to get good intel at work and this fast. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Unless they want a receiver back too. A first and Moore probably gets it done. Unless they like 29 and Waddle more.

I doubt either team trades a first AND one of those guys. Moore and Waddle look really good already and are cheap and young. But I guess we will find out soon enough. 

39 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

Great player, I'm not sure I'd want the Jets to pay him anything near his asking price.  He's been a massive weapon for the Chiefs and they aren't even willing to give him what he wants.  Can't imagine what he would want to come here.  I hope he finds a spot in the NFC to go be happy.

If not the Jets, it would probably be the Dolphins