Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

8 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

not sure if its true but ive heard its very real, jets have highest offer on the table from what ive heard.. Down to hill deciding where he wants to go. Miami or Jets.. 

Also was told it woudl be a surprise if Moore was in on the deal.  We'll see hard to get good intel at work and this fast. 

Moore and Hill could very much wind up being the same player since Moore can be that explosive, in that case I highly doubt the Jets would trade the desirable contract of Moore for Hill when the only real way our offense takes the next step is with both of these guys on the field. I think if the Jets trade Moore in this deal it would be a dreadfully stupid move because both guys would make this WCO extremely effective and very hard to deal with

• Upvote 1

I do acknowledge his character, gives me pause however we are haven't been to the playoffs in 12 years, the next closest team is 4 years.  We are desperate for playmakers.  We have some solid players now, about 17 by my un-official count.

We are 50/50 in this.  THIS IS WHY JD WAS BACKLOADING OTHER CONTRACTS THIS OFF-SEASON.  WHICH TELLS ME THIS POSSIBILITY IS VERY VERY REAL.

His premier playmaking ability is EXACTLY what the Jets need.  This could be a seminal event to get the Jets to respectability. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Miami Beach >>>>>>>>> Jones Beach. 

We have to hope he is picking based on the players/Coaches/organization and not based on quality of life. 

Coney Island - Miami does not have Nathans hot dogs or the world famous hot dog eating contest.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Miami Beach >>>>>>>>> Jones Beach. 

We have to hope he is picking based on the players/Coaches/organization and not based on quality of life. 

Jones beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.   Highly under rated.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The hold up is probably the thought of being a Jet.  No one wakes up and wants to play for a lisong franchise like us.   Saleh....Leader of Men.....GET HIM ON THE PHONE! 

And Miami is a franchise with a great tradition of ... what? And their recent years are as turbulent as any other NFL dumpster fire. At least the Jets can sell themselves as on the way up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

The location don't mean sh*t off the field. If that was true Von Miller never leaves L.A. for Buffalo, NY. Lol

When you are going to a SB contender in Buffalo, you ignore the weather. 

When you are leaving a SB team like the Chiefs and choosing between 2 bad teams because you care more about getting paid....yeah, the weather plays a factor. 

• Upvote 1