The Merged Trade for Deebo Samuel Thread

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Jets willing to give up pick 10

If true, that should be the furthest they go outside of maybe swapping a 5th for a 6th or something.  

If true and the Niners don’t take that, they are betting on Deebo changing his tune.  Don’t think they will ever get better value then that.

The chart value of the jets offer to KC for Tyreek Hill which they (KC) had accepted and which by book value was a bit higher than Miami was 1227 points.

10 alone is worth 1300 points so in 'theory' they are offering more for Deebo than they offered for Hill.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The chart value of the jets offer to KC for Tyreek Hill which they (KC) had accepted and which by book value was a bit higher than Miami was 1227 points.

10 alone is worth 1300 points so in 'theory' they are offering more for Deebo than they offered for Hill.

Honestly I’d rather keep both 2nds and the 3rd for the draft. 

Deebo for pick 10… ok. Let’s go

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

you want to know what douglas learned from the failed bid for tyreke.  Overpay.

if this is true the jets must really hate the wrs in the draft.

There’s just not really a WR worth a high pick this year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, derp said:

I may be in the minority but I’d rather give up 10 than the Hill package.

Same. This class seems more deep than top heavy. So the talent at 35 and 38 probably won’t be that much different than 10 and you’ll have 2 more darts. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Quickly glanced at 49ers boards and woo boy. They want the world for Deebo lol. 
Multiple picks. Player. What a wild ride. 

Deebo should not get anymore than what the other WR trades have netted. If the Niners won't move him unless we overpay then he stays a Niner imo. 

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

To make it totally ideal in my mind would be to then trade down from 4 unless a guy like hutchinson falls to us.

Deebo for 10 plus the 4 for 16 and 19 would be awesome. Hutchinson is the big exception at the top of the draft, tier all his own IMO. If Deebo is off the table and Hutchinson doesn’t go 1 I’d strongly consider 4 and 10 for 2 and 32 to land him.