Jump to content

The Merged Trade for Deebo Samuel Thread


Recommended Posts

Sticking to what the Jets fan who broke this a week before the national “insiders” broke the news. His source inside Jet drive told him it’s a 1st and a late round pick. That was from a week and half ago though. Haven't seen him change those parameters though.

Joe Douglas has shown time again that he sticks to his guns. Not buying the #10 and a second.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m waiting for @Maxman to up the existing offer for me to delete my account. I want Tyreek money, @Maxman

In fairness at no time did I ever want you to delete your account. Leaving was all I was looking for back in the day lol.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I find it hard to believe Douglas would do it. 

Yeah that's too much and probably more than anyone else will offer.  And if they do good luck 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I find it hard to believe Douglas would do it. 

This is probably the 49ers trying to get teams to up the offers. Joe Douglas stuck to his guns with Hill even though the other team competing with him was Miami (division rival).

Stay calm folks. Joe Douglas won’t get strong armed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RSJ said:

He isnt? He is forcing his way off a team. Whats your definition of malcontent? Just making one up on your own? Lol

 

Players ask to be traded about once a month these days.  That alone doesn’t make him a “malcontent.”  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Apparently the guy in this call is saying the Dolphins tried offering Christian Wilkins and Byron Jones?

 

8 minutes ago, Grandy said:

One of them said the Ravens were in on it early and backed down with regards to the contract I think. Said 14 and 45 were offered.

These all sound like Madden trades. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RSJ said:

 


Everything about trading for a system player from Shanahan is Jetsy. Berrios played in the same role at the end of last season and played about as well. In a”the first year in a system so complex our OC said it would take most of the year to get the blocking down, Berrios did the same stuff.

Totally Jetsy


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

 

Damn….

Now you know we hit rock bottom as a fan base when we have jet fans comparing Deebo to Braxton freaking Berrios 😢

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You guys are gonna be ******* pissed when it turns out we’re trading 10 and 35 for Jimmy Garoppolo.

I swear to God…. You ninja’d me by 10 f**king seconds!!!

only I had us throwing Zach into the trade also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also there's some juvenile banter with the 49ers guys in the call thinking they're getting fleeced if they trade him for 10 and 38 while the Jet fans are dreading the thought. Jets fans just got called greedy lmao. 

Seems like (according to them) SF wants 10 and 35 while Douglas is reasonably saying "No brah".

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Also there's some juvenile banter with the 49ers guys in the call thinking they're getting fleeced if they trade him for 10 and 38 while the Jet fans are dreading the thought. Jets fans just got called greedy lmao. 

Seems like (according to them) SF wants 10 and 35 while Douglas is reasonably saying "No brah".

So I guess Deebo goes to the Eagles then, huh? They’re the “late to the party mystery team” right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Green Ghost said:

So I guess Deebo goes to the Eagles then, huh? They’re the “late to the party mystery team” right now.

Maybe but wouldn't say so. One of the guys swears the big debate is 35 or 38 while the other is saying Douglas and Lynch are equally stubborn about any potential pick outside of R1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A guy is saying his source texted him around when Josina tweeted saying "It's happening". Said it might happen tonight/early tomorrow. Also said Jets in the lead Eagles fighting for it with the Pats/Texans monitoring. Every source guy has the Jets and Eagles in common and report that the Ravens were in on it but got cold feet.

Remember to take everything with a grain of salt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The guy is saying that its ours if we want it. The Niners really dig the 10th pick above all and any deal not going through would be due to a complete disagreement over the Day 2 picks, and Deebo being reluctant to sign here.

Every guy is saying Deebo is willing to sign here though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Grandy said:

People are analyzing this tweet and thinking Deebo is a Jet because of these 3 dots.

Open to your interpretations folks.

She does that sht all the time and I fn hate it. Why I unfollowed her. Just wants attention. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The longer Sleepy Joe hems and haws over this, the more I think I’ll be right with my “the Jets were there until the end, but…” post.

Now we’re hearing Pats, Fish and Eagles. This morning it was only us and the Packers.

Be a closer JD!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

The guy is saying that its ours if we want it. The Niners really dig the 10th pick above all and any deal not going through would be due to a complete disagreement over the Day 2 picks, and Deebo being reluctant to sign here.

Every guy is saying Deebo is willing to sign here though.

And then this kids mom comes in and says go to bed. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Grandy said:

People are analyzing this tweet and thinking Deebo is a Jet because of these 3 dots.

Open to your interpretations folks.

That's S in morse code. S is the 19th letter in the alphabet. 19 happens to be Deebo’s number. Coincidence? I think not.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Grandy said:

A guy is saying his source texted him around when Josina tweeted saying "It's happening". Said it might happen tonight/early tomorrow. Also said Jets in the lead Eagles fighting for it with the Pats/Texans monitoring. Every source guy has the Jets and Eagles in common and report that the Ravens were in on it but got cold feet.

Remember to take everything with a grain of salt.

A grain? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...