The Merged Trade for Deebo Samuel Thread

1 hour ago, Tranquilo said:

They're price hiking because we price hiked them. I would let them get him and spend all that money on Deebo, Hill and a pissed off Waddle.

Other than we were the only ones in on Hill and then the fish came in.  They didn't have to 

45 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He's gone

He's gone, he's gone
Oh I, oh I
I better learn how to face it
He's gone, He's gone
Oh I, oh I
I'd pay the devil to replace him
He's gone, and He's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

What is that supposed to mean?

Kind of vague.

I do believe he has an inside source though. He has been spot on before this was even put in the open.

Based on the tweets he has liked: The Jets and 49ers likely have a a deal in place for the 10th pick and a day 3 pick. The 49ers will drag this out until right before we pick to see if another team is willing to up their offer.

Cant blame the 49ers. If say WRs start flying off the board, the Eagles may panic.

11 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Ummm Woody just tweeted this. Laken telling Deebo to "Take Off"

Probably coincidental but the comment is really interesting in terms of coming to the Jets. That said if Woody gets involved we could win up giving away the farm especially if he is wandering around muttering "you can never have too much Deebo"

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jameson Williams, Garret Wilson and Drake London will all be better players then Deebo.

Stay the course Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Deebro club! We have snacks!

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

You guys are reading waaay too much into this Deebo thing. The latest rumour is that they want 2 #1s….which means it ain’t happening at that price.

move on, the draft is in 3 days.

The big FA signing feels about a year too early for this team anyway. If it's #10 for Deebo, okay let's try it. But other than that, build through the draft and take a shot at a super star in a year or two.

Just now, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

The big FA signing feels about a year too early for this team anyway. If it's #10 for Deebo, okay let's try it. But other than that, build through the draft and take a shot at a super star in a year or two.

Yep, bc superstars are always available

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Unless we still suck and then give it another two years. How good do we have to be to justify getting a good player?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Unless we still suck and then give it another two years. How good do we have to be to justify getting a good player?

I disagree with you that we need to wait until we don't suck or that we have to be a certain level of "good." I don't care whether we suck or not. 

Let's get Deebo now, I'm all for it. I was responding to a post that said 49ers might demand two first round picks. I wouldn't want to give two first rounders for him right now. I don't care how good we are.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I disagree with you that we need to wait until we don't suck or that we have to be a certain level of "good." I don't care whether we suck or not. 

Let's get Deebo now, I'm all for it. I was responding to a post that said 49ers might demand two first round picks. I wouldn't want to give two first rounders for him right now. I don't care how good we are.

Yeah, that's absurd. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

welp damn i thought this might get done today. hopefully it still does but ive been refresing every 15 minutes or so for the past couple hours. i should probably check on the wife and dog lol

I just watched Lynch’s press conference. Based on that and what Schefter said a little while ago, they seem dead set against trading him. 

But, of course, that could all change sometime before or during the draft 

52 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jameson Williams, Garret Wilson and Drake London will all be better players then Deebo.

Stay the course Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are over trolling again. If you said, one may? Ok, but this is attempt go’s wanting. 

46 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Bad teams are not good enough to get good players. Get used to being bad.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I just watched Lynch’s press conference. Based on that and what Schefter said a little while ago, they seem dead set against trading him. 

But, of course, that could all change sometime before or during the draft 

Lynch's comments are interesting. I know it's all posturing at this point (maybe waiting to get more in a trade), but sounds like he's not open to trading at all. Is he honestly okay with bringing Deebo back if Deebo does not want to be there? What a mess for his organization. Let them implode. 

• Sympathy 1