Tyreek never even considered the Jets

26 minutes ago, GangGreen Machine said:

Move on from yesterday. Present time: Why is Tyreek Hill not Public Enemy #1 for the majority of Jets fans on here?

1. He has a unforgivable past history of alleged abuse

2. He used the Jets as leverage to get a deal done

3. He went to a bitter division rival with that leverage 

Because Belichick is still a scumbag

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Seems likely that Hill was only going to go to Miami and the Chiefs “accepted” the relatively sh*tty Jets offer to motivate the Dolphins to pay up. Chiefs went from having minimal leverage to having plenty of leverage, thanks to the Jets. It’s gross that Douglas would even be dipping his toes into that water anyway. 

Yeah, but one the other hand, he just forced the Fins to cough up 5 picks and hand out the largest contract for a WR in NFL history to play with a QB who cant complete a pass over 10 yards.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, GangGreen Machine said:

Move on from yesterday. Present time: Why is Tyreek Hill not Public Enemy #1 for the majority of Jets fans on here?

1. He has a unforgivable past history of alleged abuse

2. He used the Jets as leverage to get a deal done

3. He went to a bitter division rival with that leverage 

Probably because I have a ******* job.

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Yeah, but one the other hand, he just forced the Fins to cough up 5 picks and hand out the largest contract for a WR in NFL history to play with a QB who cant complete a pass over 10 yards.

Counterpoint: Jaylen Waddle caught 104 passes last year. The Jets leading receiver had 538 yards total and 300 of those yards came in games not started by Zach Wilson.

2 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Do we know that he was torn between the Fins and the Jets?  Maybe he was torn between the Fins and the Chiefs?

All I know is he’s a Dolphin, not a Jet or a Chief, and we still have a lot of draft capital to improve the team, which is needed, because even if Hill was a Jet, we still wouldn’t be a top 10 team in the AFC.

Totally agree.  With Hill they are top 3.  :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Maybe I’m miss reading what happened.   However, if I’m not, and the Dolphins weren’t previously inloved, and Rosenhaus goes to tell the Dolphins, hey you better get involved or he’s going to the Jets, isn’t that looking out for the best interest of the Dolphins more than Hill?

Probably not. 

If Rosenhaus did approach the dolphins after the jets had worked out a deal, he only did it because hill asked him to, IMO - hence, he was probably serving his client either way. 

Hill is from Florida and lives there in the offseason. I think a lot of people are overthinking this one.

hopefully this is the last thread about this turd for a while (lol, yea right!)