The Fish are not loading up for Tua

2021 stats: 13 games | 67.8 pct | 2,653 pass yds | 6.8 ypa | 16 pass TD | 10 INT | 128 rush yd | 3 rush TD | 9 fumbles

2020 final ranking: 28

I am trying not to let Tua's final month completely eradicate what came before it. Tagovailoa proved he was an NFL starting quarterback in his second season, which is no small feat for a player with physical limitations. He was drafted into a chaotic situation and is the only quarterback who is jealous of Joe Burrow's offensive line. Like Alex Smith, Tua will mostly win at the margins and needs the right coach to maximize his strengths. Mike McDaniel looks like that right coach.

Career rating 88. 
Rookie rating  87

Sack Wilson Rookie rating 69

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

2021 stats: 13 games | 67.8 pct | 2,653 pass yds | 6.8 ypa | 16 pass TD | 10 INT | 128 rush yd | 3 rush TD | 9 fumbles

I am trying not to let Tua's final month completely eradicate what came before it. Tagovailoa proved he was an NFL starting quarterback in his second season, which is no small feat for a player with physical limitations. He was drafted into a chaotic situation and is the only quarterback who is jealous of Joe Burrow's offensive line. Like Alex Smith, Tua will mostly win at the margins and needs the right coach to maximize his strengths. Mike McDaniel looks like that right coach.

Career rating 88. 
Rookie rating  87

Sack Wilson Rookie rating  69

• Haha 1

I agree that they’re not loading up for Tua. They have some good draft ammo if they want to go the rookie route in 2023. Or use that capital to trade for a veteran who can make them a contender.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

How about loading up for Baker Mayfield? 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Uhh, errr. Think the Browns  already tried  that. 

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

He was hurt last season and played valiantly through injuries. 

I used to like both of you.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Larz said:

Career rating 88. 
Rookie rating  87

i don't see why they would move away from tua based on getting hill.  tyreek is an excellent catch and run receiver.  it doesn't take great arm strength to get him the ball because he gets open and most times not very far down field.  waddle is more of the deep threat that needs the bigger arm.

@ZachEY I am not the quitter, arent you supposed to be a doo doo browns fan or something?

Brady didnt like the bucs chances of playing for a chip so he retired to try to get to SF.  BA said nah efff that, we arent letting you walk for nothing no matter who you are. So Brady is running it back one more time in tampa to finish this contract.

Next year at this time, Brady will be a FA.  He will pick the most loaded team a QB away from winning another chip.  He is building a mountain of a mansion in Miami right now. His wife loves Miami(maybe a good compromise for his marriage).  RN miami is a 40 min flight from tampa. 

He may go to SF but the taxes in CA are worse than NY if you can believe that, not that money matters to him at this point but the distance might from miami.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Larz said:

Career rating 88. 
Rookie rating  87

A rookies first year numbers vs an all time great HOF QB, not Bradys first year numbers.  Oh wait he didnt get the job in his first year.  Or to start his second year.

Youre posts get more and more compelling nd relevant 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

A rookies first year numbers vs an all time great HOF QB, not Bradys first year numbers.  Oh wait he didnt get the job in his first year.  Or to start his second year.

Youre posts get more and more compelling nd relevant 

Isn’t @Larz talking about Tua?