Which team that made a big trade or paid big money for free agents will do a face plant!

3 hours ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Lol. Now if players you don’t like play well their stats are “bloated”

Who said I didnt like Wilson?  Find it and paste it here.  Oh youre confused.  Sorry, I like the guy, argued with those who thought he was overrated.  But sorry, that was years ago, now youre the one overrating him.   And yes, when you pile up numbers in the first half of a season, the numbers are bloated.  Only is an issue when you follow up a bad half a season with a bad full season the following year.  

You brought up 65 TDs in 2 years, not me.  I said they mostly came two years ago, 1st half of the season and bloated the numbers.  16 of those 40 2 years ago came in the 1st 4 games, 19 in 5 games, 22 in the first 6.  22 of 40 in the first 6 is the definition of bloated.  So run along

On 3/25/2022 at 12:51 AM, Nixhead said:

Not all the teams that traded for superstars and paid big prices for free agents will accomplish their goal of winning the Super Bowl. In fact only 1 of them will so that will leave 31 other unhappy teams and quite a few teams unhappy with the players they bought. I think the best candidate for a face plant is the Dolphins. They paid a lot for Hill so he can stay home with all his distractions present. Armstead could easily be injured for half the season again. Tua will now have more pressure on him. New coach. New system. Face Plant coming. They still will probably be better than the Jets but maybe not. Denver is my second choice for a face plant.

Tua aka noodle arm Pennington sucks. Can’t wait to see Ty Eeeeek Hill have meltdowns all season long. It’s gonna be must see tv.