Report: Tom Brady working on deal to become a Dolphin

AFJF

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, he is going to leave TB to go be the 2nd best QB in his Division and 5th best QB in the conference instead of playing in the NFC South where the best QB is arguably Sam Darnold or Jameis Winston. 

Probably just wants to stick it to Belichick twice a year. Similar to Favre wanting to go to the Vikings so badly 

• Upvote 2

If true this prock screwed the guys who resigned and free agents who opted for the Bucs for less money to play with him in search of a championship. He really is a narcissistic ass

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Could you imagine?!  What a crazy offseason!  Though I do think if he's working out a trade anywhere, it should be to SF.  He grew up idolizing Montana and they're a team that is probably a great QB away from winning it all.

4 minutes ago, CSNY said:

If true this prock screwed the guys who resigned and free agents who opted for the Bucs for less money to play with him in search of a championship. He really is a narcissistic ass

This is why I would be a bit suspect of this report. 

Do not love Brady but his history is he usually does right by his team and teamates. I don't see him screwing the guys in Tampa that re signed in FA.

Let's see 

As much as I love chaos, this seems like a major stretch. Brady returned just in time to keep the Bucs from making a run at Deshaun Watson, or some other quarterback to replace Brady. (That said, they could still go get Baker Mayfield, an apparent favorite of coach Bruce Arians.) Also, Brady has actively recruited players like center Ryan Jensen and defensive back Logan Ryan and running back Leonard Fournette to sign contracts with the team. If Brady would leave now, he would be making a heel turn even bigger and more unexpected than the one Aaron Rodgers has executed in recent months.

Now, 2023? That’s a different story. Miami could make sense then. For now, though, the idea of Brady leaving the Bucs seems even harder to imagine than him retiring and coming back after only 40 days.

See that @Green Ghost 

Oh and I call BS on the reports Brady is trying to get traded to Miami this season. That's a bigger PIE IN THE SKY than Deebo Samuel getting traded this off-season.