Report: Tom Brady working on deal to become a Dolphin

AFJF

it's fun to watch jets fans fly off the handle at an absurd rumor. 

why would tampa make that trade?  what exactly does miami have left to offer?  and why would brady want to go from the NFC South to the AFC East given the challenges (or lack thereof) of the respective divisions/conferences?

so yeah, silly season is in full swing here ?

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

See that @Green Ghost 

Oh and I call BS on the reports Brady is trying to get traded to Miami. That's a bigger PIE IN THE SKY than Deebo Samuel getting traded this off-season. 

?? I’m not going to lie, that Mayfield to Tampa post was the first thing I thought of. 
I’m with you on this all being pie in the sky with Brady though.

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

?? I’m not going to lie, that Mayfield to Tampa post was the first thing I thought of. 
I’m with you on it all being pie in the sky with Brady though.

If I'm Baker, I try and get traded to Tampa. Perfect situation. He might even get a chance to play should Brady have to miss some time due to injury. Baker could collect a ring like Brock Osweiler did in Denver in 2015, then cash in on a mega deal in Houston the following off-season if Tampa doesn't decide to sign him long-term. Brocker Mayfield. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I remember when Brady signed with Tampa he said something about be surprised about some team sticking with a QB (and thus they weren't interested in Brady).  He said "you're sticking with that guy?!"  My guess has always been it was SF with Jimmy G but I'd love for him to reveal that one day (though I'm certain he won't).

16 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

See that @Green Ghost 

Oh and I call BS on the reports Brady is trying to get traded to Miami this season. That's a bigger PIE IN THE SKY than Deebo Samuel getting traded this off-season. 

The new report is "Brady getting traded for Deebo Samuel" (Kidding)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

1575507817_download(31).jpeg.7b29a3fae2a9b573dee0bb9b0bf35059.jpeg

While I'm pretty sure these 2 share a condo in Brickell, I was actually referring to the real iguanas that pack the streets of Miami, you know, the ones that fall from trees when it does actually rarely get "cold" down there.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

What ******* little spiteful diva bitch.  Seriously.  This dude is one of the most least likeable humans of all time.  What a  egotistical insecure little ******* turd piece of sh*t of human.  I hope he's gang rapped by a pack of rabid venomous std ridden iguanas. 

What's funny is there's no truth to this and you're about to have a stroke over it.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

While I'm pretty sure these 2 share a condo in Brickell, I was actually referring to the real iguanas that pack the streets of Miami, you know, the ones that fall from trees when it does actually rarely get "cold" down there.

A daily event.

You are probably accustomed to the midgets.

Screenshot_20220325-120657_Twitter.jpg.e83e0ede1e9273f9f8ed0ca2efac61bf.jpg

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Snake **** that Tom Brady is, I expect him to be a Dolphin within 48 hours. Bucs are about to get Moynahan’d.

The reason I doubt it is basically - how dumb would Brady have to be to want to come to the AFC right now? The AFC is a blood bath at the top. His path to the Super Bowl is considerably easier in the NFC. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m with you on this all being pie in the sky with Brady though.

Saw a “Steelers will pounce on Mayfield if he’s cut “ rumor

that would be entertaining lol

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Snake **** that Tom Brady is, I expect him to be a Dolphin within 48 hours. Bucs are about to get Moynahan’d.

Just imagine being Bridget Moynahan and googling yourself... 

And theres almost an equal amount of pictures of Tom and a couple of his current wife in the first 6 results... 

Brutal lol

942452590_Screenshot_20220325-121239_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2785d42dd6253e97d86252ec90cfd67d.jpg

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

What ******* little spiteful diva bitch.  Seriously.  This dude is one of the most least likeable humans of all time.  What a  egotistical insecure little ******* turd piece of sh*t of human.  I hope he's gang rapped by a pack of rabid venomous std ridden iguanas. 

Tell us how you really feel.

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The reason I doubt it is basically - how dumb would Brady have to be to want to come to the AFC right now? The AFC is a blood bath at the top. His path to the Super Bowl is considerably easier in the NFC. 

Isn’t the story that they’re going to give him an ownership stake? With Ross’ legal troubles, Brady could probably slide right in and become the principal owner if his wife lends him a billion or two

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Just imagine being Bridget Moynahan and googling yourself... 

And theres almost an equal amount of pictures of Tom and a couple of his current wife in the first 6 results... 

Brutal lol

942452590_Screenshot_20220325-121239_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2785d42dd6253e97d86252ec90cfd67d.jpg

I would probably sue Google and the internet entirely

32 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

it's fun to watch jets fans fly off the handle at an absurd rumor. 

why would tampa make that trade?  what exactly does miami have left to offer?  and why would brady want to go from the NFC South to the AFC East given the challenges (or lack thereof) of the respective divisions/conferences?

so yeah, silly season is in full swing here ?

Some people sure are easy to wind up, lol.

40 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

JIF. I see subtlety is one of your strong suits. Now tell us your true feelings ?

And I also agree with every word you posted. Can’t stand that bitch 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

why would tampa make that trade?  what exactly does miami have left to offer? 

and why would brady want to go from the NFC South to the AFC East given the challenges (or lack thereof) of the respective divisions/conferences?

1. Because he told Tampa "I'll stay retired and you'll get nothing or trade me to a team of my choosing and you'll get picks back"

2. Because he wants to enter the Belichick-Kraft Revenge Train via the anal canal

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I would probably sue Google and the internet entirely

Well apparently you would just need to sue Google...First results off of the Brave browser.

FWIW, a portion of the results are from whatever "hawtcelebs.com" is...

At least I know how I'm spending my evening tonight. 

Screenshot_20220325-121819_Brave.thumb.jpg.203207072163061b1227444e7fdf8249.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Isn’t the story that they’re going to give him an ownership stake? With Ross’ legal troubles, Brady could probably slide right in and become the principal owner if his wife lends him a billion or two

Oh interesting. If that’s the case, then its plausible 

But I’m still skeptical. 

He’ll also be 45 next year. At some point soon, he’s going to suck