Report: Tom Brady working on deal to become a Dolphin

AFJF

On 3/25/2022 at 11:25 AM, Green Ghost said:

Is there a worse scenario than having to watch Miami play at least 10 nationally televised games this season…. With Tom Brady as their QB?

Animated GIF

Yes there is. Having to watch 17 times a year. Living down here we get stuck with them every game they play

Oh the horror 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, CSNY said:

If true this prock screwed the guys who resigned and free agents who opted for the Bucs for less money to play with him in search of a championship. He really is a narcissistic ass

Guaranteed he was giggling about the guy who paid over Half a Million for the “last” Brady game ball....GUARANTEED.

1 hour ago, Ben Had said:

BS...

The fins are rolling with Tua and everything will be clear about 8 games in, then all questions will be answered on their path forward, 

I don’t know.  Their owner would have to be an idiot to pay 30 million a year for the fastest WR in the league and then have a rag arm as his QB.  You realize how many underthrows there will be next season?  Not a good look.

No such thing as an idiot billionaire (outside the inherited kind), which all these owners are. 

24 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Guaranteed he was giggling about the guy who paid over Half a Million for the “last” Brady game ball....GUARANTEED.

As much as I’d like to agree with you on this and as much as I hate Bitch Boy can’t go along with this as I read something about him contacting the owner of the ball and offering him some bitcoin to offset his loss or something to that effect. Doesn’t change the fact he is a whining narcissistic bitch 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, CSNY said:

As much as I’d like to agree with you on this and as much as I hate Bitch Boy can’t go along with this as I read something about him contacting the owner of the ball and offering him some bitcoin to offset his loss or something to that effect. Doesn’t change the fact he is a whining narcissistic bitch 

He offered bitcoin worth $500k to the buyers charity of choice, not reimbursement. Which is still really nice, but doesn’t offset the guys loss. 

8 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

He offered bitcoin worth $500k to the buyers charity of choice, not reimbursement. Which is still really nice, but doesn’t offset the guys loss. 

Didn’t know the stipulation of it going to charity 

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Infinitely more entertaining than the remake

It was too dour. I love Dune, the cinematography was great, but it was almost somber and while the action scenes were legit badass and some of the coolest stuff ever, the movie wasn't "fun". And while some stuff was brilliant, not a fan of Zimmers score for the movie aside from the Atreides motif  and of course,  Sardaukar Throat Singing. 

My kids also liked the 84 movie better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...