Chris Olave

PS17

On 3/26/2022 at 3:33 PM, PackerNation said:

Aaron Rodgers has a Super Bowl ring and Super Bowl MVP. Aaron has as many playoff victories as Troy Aikman.

Aaron has been to 5 NFC Championship games. 

That's not sucking in the playoffs.

Should we go over your precious Jets history of not even getting to the playoffs? Oh, you know the Jets suck huh. You just want to cut on players you would worship if they were on the Jets. Got it.

Plus he is sexy. And rich. Don't leave those things out.

Who cares if his family hates him.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Plus he is sexy. And rich. Don't leave those things out.

Who cares if his family hates him.

I don't really pay that much attention to his appearance, sorry. 

I assume you heard in the media that he doesn't get along with his family? A lot of that tabloid type stuff is falsehoods. His parents were at his Green Bay home for his last B-Day just a few months ago. Not really a sign of "hate." 

Why is that "JetEngine" person angry with you Maxman? I hope he finds the help he so obviously needs.

6 hours ago, PackerNation said:

Ok, little keyboard warrior. Do you feel like a tough guy now while hiding behind a screen? Glorifying what Will Smith did is also quite pathetic, but par for the course on this forum. 

I am looking forward to the Jets at Lambeau this season. That will be a very enjoyable beating the Pack will give your precious Jets. Usually is a nice contigent of Jets fans that take the opportunity to visit Green Bay when the Jets are in Wisconsin. It's a bucket list item for all NFL fans that have never been to Titletown.

I do get along great with most fan bases, and did meet some wonderful Jets fans last summer in Green Bay during the time of the joint practices and pre-season game.

Thank god this place is not a real representation of the Jets actual fan base. Have never seen a more unknowledgeable and clueless group of NFL fans than here in my 51 yrs on this earth.

972601278_raw(1).gif.d0be677c679d4b09bb59678c09b6c20b.gif

Lol - it was a joke.  You didn't see the smiley face?

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lol - it was a joke.  You didn't see the smiley face?

Yeah, I get it. My comment wasn't directed at you personally so much. Something needed to be said. Plus, I don't really feel like the whole Will Smith thing is worth glorifying with jokes. 

It's all good though. I don't hate you.

DetailedFineDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif.963616f2fd14db3fef2c0faa276ff9d1.gif

On 3/25/2022 at 4:33 PM, PS17 said:

Is there any reason he’s not being considered at 10? He’s got sub-4.40 speed, is the best route runner in the class, and is taller than his teammate Garrett Wilson. Very productive in college as a deep threat and as a tactician on short/intermediate routes. I don’t see how he’s not in the top tier of receivers with Wilson, London, and Burks (and maybe Jameson too). 

Wanted to share this video I saw earlier breaking down Wilson and Olave. Credit to @TuscanyTile2 for initially sharing.

The Ohio State has not been kind to us.

Mangold was the outlier.

On 3/26/2022 at 7:33 PM, PackerNation said:

Aaron Rodgers has a Super Bowl ring and Super Bowl MVP. Aaron has as many playoff victories as Troy Aikman.

Aaron has been to 5 NFC Championship games. 

That's not sucking in the playoffs.

Should we go over your precious Jets history of not even getting to the playoffs? Oh, you know the Jets suck huh. You just want to cut on players you would worship if they were on the Jets. Got it.

Tom Brady says Hi, Rogers is a choke artist. 

What’s with the poor troll act, shouldn’t you be on Da Bears.com or something?

26 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Tom Brady says Hi, Rogers is a choke artist. 

What’s with the poor troll act, shouldn’t you be on Da Bears.com or something?

"Troll"? A Jets fan trying to brag about Tom Brady is hilarious.

Everyone knows that when a commenter in a online thread tries to call someone a "troll", they are really talking about themselves.

851087676_giphy(1)(2).gif.72ac992e425a7fc61c2fe68ac272c2e9.gif

And Aaron has been in the league since 2005. You would think in all those years you would have noticed that you are spelling his name incorrectly. You can hate on Aaron Rodgers all you want, but don't make it completely obvious that you know nothing in doing so.

1 hour ago, PackerNation said:

"Troll"? A Jets fan trying to brag about Tom Brady is hilarious.

Everyone knows that when a commenter in a online thread tries to call someone a "troll", they are really talking about themselves.

851087676_giphy(1)(2).gif.72ac992e425a7fc61c2fe68ac272c2e9.gif

And Aaron has been in the league since 2005. You would think in all those years you would have noticed that you are spelling his name incorrectly. You can hate on Aaron Rodgers all you want, but don't make it completely obvious that you know nothing in doing so.

Well if he was the Goat, I’d know how to spell it. I think it’s spelt Brady.

You need to be careful of that bruised vag. Only one Super Bowl seems a slim return for 17 years in the league, for the “goat”. Green Bay lucking into two back to back Franchise QB’s is defo good fortune. Lucky your in the NFC or you may have struggled to make the playoffs. I’m looking forward to your next “choke”.