Becton, take 3

Bronx

Not a verified Twitter account. This must be fake. 

I only see Mekhi working out for like 30 seconds in this clip. He still has 23 hours 59 minutes and 30 seconds to play Elden Ring. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Not a verified Twitter account. This must be fake. 

I only see Mekhi working out for like 30 seconds in this clip. He still has 23 hours 59 minutes and 30 seconds to play Elden Ring. 

Fun fact: you can actually hold a controller and play Grand Theft Auto while walking on a treadmill.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Holy sh*t, are those 135 pounders he's carrying around in each hand?

Me; staring at the 20 and 35 pounders I "work out" with:

Sad Mood GIF by Tennis TV

You must have never visited a gym in your life!

An average gym aficionado should handle 85% of their weight; a NFL player should be at 110% plus. 

He needs to stop posting lightweight training to decoy his video gaming habits. It's embarrassing already. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fun fact: you can actually hold a controller and play Grand Theft Auto while walking on a treadmill.

That's the Metaverse in 3 years. 

******* Zuckerberg. What a dick.

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Maybe a handful of people here could carry those dumbbells a few steps without wraps to assist. Sure that’s not overly impressive to most people but those people never lifted 100 lb dumbbells let alone walk with them like that. That’s solid. 

I saw a video of Adrian Peterson doing box jumps with 80lb dumbbells 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

You must have never visited a gym in your life!

An average gym aficionado should handle 85% of their weight; a NFL player should be at 110% plus. 

He needs to stop posting lightweight training to decoy his video gaming habits. It's embarrassing already. 

Gross, there's people there.

I only work out so as not to be super fat. I'm only kinda fat. Mission success. Not really interested in body building.

I'd also put more weight on the dumbbells, but I don't have anymore, lol.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Maybe a handful of people here could carry those dumbbells a few steps without wraps to assist. Sure that’s not overly impressive to most people but those people never lifted 100 lb dumbbells let alone walk with them like that. That’s solid. 

I thought he was going to jump onto the boxes and I was going to be impressed then he walked with them lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mean, I could pick up one with both hands, but one in each? Naw, man. Hell, I get hand cramps if I jerk off too much.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nope. 1 35 pounder in each hand. He's coming along nicely.

• Haha 1

Farmer carries are good, but goddam, that belly looks bigger than normal Becky-belly.

If I'm being optimistic? Dude like that can lose a good amount of weight fast and he's got a few months before training camp. He's also coming off an injury, so maybe this is the initial rehab type work?

But with the draft in a month, I couldn't blame us at all for taking a tackle. 

****!

• Upvote 1

A bunch of fat guys, living in their parents basement giving a 22 year old millionaire athlete who is gifted enough to play in the NFL a hard time for a 10 second clip of a workout that was probably over an hour long. If this isn't peak jetnation off-season mode,  i don't know what is. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

The Becton hate has gotten so far out of hand on this site.  He is a 23 year od kid.  Has shown some signs of immaturity, but who didn't at 23.  I am rooting for the kid.  Any chance we have to be decent offensively this season is dependent on a strong OL.  And a healthy Becton who looks like the guy who flashed in 2020 gives us a pretty damn good OL.  

The "I hate Becton" threads are tiresome.

It's funny to see people rag on his workouts when they most likely couldn't do it themselves.

And I say this as a guy who believes Becton can be a dominant player for us, but still has concerns about his reliability.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lith said:

The "I hate Becton" threads are tiresome.

As I stated, I defended him and was mocked for it. He needs to fire his trainer and quit embarrassing himself with these amateur workouts.

He is 23 years old and getting paid millions to be a pro, he needs to act like one.

Less video gaming, more rigid workouts to the public. 

Cease and desist these putrid workouts! No excuses!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's funny to see people rag on his workouts when they most likely couldn't do it themselves.

And I say this as a guy who believes Becton can be a dominant player for us, but still has concerns about his reliability.

Ive far succeeded at my chosen profession.  As a fan I can say whatever I wish.  I hope he can live up to some of the hype….  

• Upvote 1