Becton, take 3

Bronx

19 minutes ago, Bronx said:

As I stated, I defended him and was mocked for it. He needs to fire his trainer and quit embarrassing himself with these amateur workouts.

He is 23 years old and getting paid millions to be a pro, he needs to act like one.

Less video gaming, more rigid workouts to the public. 

Cease and desist these putrid workouts! No excuses!

I haven't seen a more overzealous push to see videos of a young man performing "rigid" workouts out since @joewilly12

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Bronx said:

As I stated, I defended him and was mocked for it. He needs to fire his trainer and quit embarrassing himself with these amateur workouts.

He is 23 years old and getting paid millions to be a pro, he needs to act like one.

Less video gaming, more rigid workouts to the public. 

Cease and desist these putrid workouts! No excuses!

Literally this is probably just part of the warm-up or a finisher. Not the entire workout. Lol. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Ive far succeeded at my chosen profession.

Don't know what this has to do with anything, but

Meme Reaction GIF

13 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

As a fan I can say whatever I wish.

Sure, you can.

But, the million dollar question is:

Should you?

14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I hope he can live up to some of the hype….

Agreed. I think that's what everyone wants.

Well, except for @T0mShane

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

Maybe a handful of people here could carry those dumbbells a few steps without wraps to assist. Sure that’s not overly impressive to most people but those people never lifted 100 lb dumbbells let alone walk with them like that. That’s solid. 

I saw a video of Adrian Peterson doing box jumps with 80lb dumbbells 

Honestly, none of us have any clue what exactly is being focused on with this movement. I do farmer walks in between other sh*t. 

The way fans are acting about thus has gone full gash.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

New rule 

If you  post a becton workout, you have to include your own 

this is getting ridiculous 

I called-out people just like you did and it was worthless. 

I can record :38 seconds of my 20 weekly hours of amateur training and display similarities thereof.

If he wants to prove a point, it should be done professionally.  

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just checking in to see if Bronx is asking for workout pics from us again and/or acting like he ain’t mad, yet.

3 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Bronx trying to get us to post pictures of ourselves again I see , what’s next ? He gonna start texting us at midnight “ Hey “ 

After all these years posting, we’re still in lock step. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bronx said:

I called-out people just like you did and it was worthless. 

I can record :38 seconds of my 20 weekly hours of amateur training and display similarities thereof.

If he wants to prove a point, it should be done professionally.  

I think he’s trolling for ❄️

I hope he posts pics of using the elliptical trainer next.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Bronx said:

You must have never visited a gym in your life!

An average gym aficionado should handle 85% of their weight; a NFL player should be at 110% plus. 

He needs to stop posting lightweight training to decoy his video gaming habits. It's embarrassing already. 

He really doesn't need to post sh*t.  The proof will be in how it translates to the field

Frankly it's sad people even react to it,  and that people think if he puts up something that would satisfy the peanut gallery that it means anything on the field. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Lith said:

The Becton hate has gotten so far out of hand on this site.  He is a 23 year od kid.  Has shown some signs of immaturity, but who didn't at 23.  I am rooting for the kid.  Any chance we have to be decent offensively this season is dependent on a strong OL.  And a healthy Becton who looks like the guy who flashed in 2020 gives us a pretty damn good OL.  

The "I hate Becton" threads are tiresome.

I keep thinking the same thing every time @Bronx starts another one, but I have to be honest, they all end up being pretty funny.

I’d rather laugh at a few jokes than read all tiresome the threads about every kid someone here thinks should go #4 or #10 the draft.

37 minutes ago, Stark said:

Maybe a handful of people here could carry those dumbbells a few steps without wraps to assist. Sure that’s not overly impressive to most people but those people never lifted 100 lb dumbbells let alone walk with them like that. That’s solid. 

I saw a video of Adrian Peterson doing box jumps with 80lb dumbbells 

I weight 75lbs less, 29 years older and can shrug 100lbs dumbbells without straps. 

He is a professional football player,  drafted in round 1 and getting paid millions. He needs to get with the program. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I weight 75lbs less, 29 years older and can shrug 100lbs dumbbells without straps. 

He is a professional football player,  drafted in round 1 and getting paid millions. He needs to get with the program. 

He’s not doing shrugs, noodle arms.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Hey , you up ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Honestly, none of us have any clue what exactly is being focused on with this movement. I do farmer walks in between other sh*t. 

The way fans are acting about thus has gone full gash.

Hey puppet master.

The difference is obvious, he is a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER and needs to post real workouts, not this amateur crap. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Bill Nye Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Zero to gay in 2 posts. Is now the part where you act all altruistic and pretend to be calm?

You can say all you want, it's iota and worthless. 

Go make love to your monkey and be happy. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Technically, he doesn’t have to post anything. Sorta the way most of us feel about you.

Look monkey  if he wants a positive feedback, he should be a pro about it. Common sense, don't you think?

Most of us as in, 'most of me'? #s don't lie hippy! Mamao!

980248743_Screenshot_20220325-220926_Samsungcapture.thumb.jpg.ca3502a9459d586f9ae2f772b774bed0.jpg

1 minute ago, Bronx said:

Look monkey  if he wants a positive feedback, he should be a pro about it. Common sense, don't you think?

Most of us as in, 'most of me'? #s don't lie hippy! Mamao!

980248743_Screenshot_20220325-220926_Samsungcapture.thumb.jpg.ca3502a9459d586f9ae2f772b774bed0.jpg

Omg, you’ve far surpassed the depths of insecurity that I thought were possible.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1