Step Brothers?

ZachEY

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

CD77EACF-D3E1-42D1-9E19-E1C42C811A27.jpeg

Caption: Gal in the back thinking "It's shame all the best looking guys are taken, or gay." 

You think Sophia Culpo is a front? whoa, omg, are you saying I have a chance????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at Zach, he's a total goofball goober, he's not real competition.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You think Sophia Culpo is a front? whoa, omg, are you saying I have a chance????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at Zach, he's a total goofball goober, he's not real competition.

Total beard.  Kinda like how Aaron Rodgers has a lady friend for a year or 2 and then the contract runs out and they break up. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

37030794-9069749-image-a-78_1608345029521-1.thumb.jpg.d98d4b310dd50e08566a63676322f072.jpg

Man. I'd love to get that girl alone for, like a month....so I could take her out for Italian food every night.  

Jesus, kid. Eat a sandwich 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Origen said:

Total beard.  Kinda like how Aaron Rodgers has a lady friend for a year or 2 and then the contract runs out and they break up. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rodgers too?  Dayum!!!  I wish I would have known this a few years ago when Rodgers was A#1 on my list.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Boy, if Zach is half as good at football as Braxton is at turning us on, then boy are we in for a treat this season!

True but I'd view it just as like second servings or something because just having BooBoo Berrios up in here for a few more years is enough.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Nope, just making a (cliché) joke. 

Which is what we do with every "caption this pic" thread....