Jets Sign K Greg “The Leg” Zuerlein

Good move.  Pineiro came in at the end of the season and kicked well. Thought he did enough to earn the job.  But I guess they still were looking for an upgrade.  As someone mentioned above, competition is good at all spots.  

I also think Matt Ammendola has talent, so maybe he or Pineiro can be on the practice squad 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, 82nd Airborne said:

We are great at it!

Recycling Sorting GIF by Mecklenburg County

I mean, yeah, the league has been “recycling” kickers for decades.  Like I said, Nick Folk was awesome for us.  There is literally zero downside to bringing in Zuerlein.  If he gets back to form, he’s a top 3-5 kicker in the league with an absolute cannon for a leg.  I don’t see the use in complaining about this.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Eddy P. was money last year.   100% FG.  9 of 10 XP.  Eddy P. vs Greg the Leg will be fun to watch.  I hope they fight in camp and Eddy P. gets all Miami bro on him and lays him out.

#justanothergatorthug @T0mShane

Can’t wait until we find out Piniero is running a crack den/prostitution/human trafficking ring out of some disgusting Everglades marsh town like Gainesville and anti-Watson Jets fans are going to explain that he’s just a young, Latino entrepreneur trying to make it in a high-margin industry.  

• Haha 2