Regarding the Tyreek Hill Situation

McNeil

I'm glad the Jets were in at high stakes.

The kid wanted to go back home, who can blame him. Not to mention Miami possesses great allure on many levels most of all no state tax.

The Jets now have the good fortune to deal with Hill on the field twice a year.

Mic drop.

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was a terrible, poorly conceived and executed idea wrought by a bumbling, desperate GM being shadowed by a laughingstock owner desperate to keep his one tangible asset on the back pages. 

In Roman times you'd be the guy riding in the chariot behind the general, roasting him and reminding him that he's going to die one day.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

“Trying is the first step to failure.”

- Homer J. Simpson

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."  -- Wayne Gretzky

-- Michael Scott

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

In Roman times you'd be the guy riding in the chariot behind the general, roasting him and reminding him that he's going to die one day.

I’d be the oracle on the mount, looking down upon the follies of mortal men and saying, “oh, word?”

these AFC GM’s have been putting a clinic on JD’s fat head with how to be a good GM in todays NFL. 

And I will never understand gambling and taking risk with the players around your young QB. Isn’t it more logical to take chances with the players on the defensive side of the ball? 

JD seeming more and more amateur hour every offseason 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was a terrible, poorly conceived and executed idea wrought by a bumbling, desperate GM being shadowed by a laughingstock owner desperate to keep his one tangible asset on the back pages. 

Plus you have to admit, this hasnt been covered before.

Right?

54 minutes ago, McNeil said:

I'm glad the Jets were in at high stakes.

The kid wanted to go back home, who can blame him. Not to mention Miami possesses great allure on many levels most of all no state tax.

The Jets now have the good fortune to deal with Hill on the field twice a year.

Mic drop.

Who’s this Failman McNeil.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

these AFC GM’s have been putting a clinic on JD’s fat head with how to be a good GM in todays NFL. 

And I will never understand gambling and taking risk with the players around your young QB. Isn’t it more logical to take chances with the players on the defensive side of the ball? 

Dude, what is this

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Are you serious? Do you want to move to Arkansas, relocate for an extra 10k a year?

So, your thought process is a man getting paid millions of dollars to do a job will do something he knows is not in the best interest of the team out of spite?

That's exactly how you lose a job.

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure that’s not really how the whole Mic drop thing works. 

Just be glad it was a mic. Had it been the soap, JN admins would be all over that pretending to pick it up. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tranquilo said:

Trying to make a splash with a superstar player = desperate!

Trying to build with a restrained approach = not doing enough!

there’s no way to build with you 

There is a contingent, of mostly bitter psl season ticketholders, that get out their frustration for their personal financial mistakes by bashing everyone involved with the jets.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Seems like JD is willing to take that risk with his young QB. Ain’t no WR1 on the block as of right now. He has already f*cked it up and the Hill interest was a clear sign of him desperately trying to make up for his stupid mistakes letting so many good WRs switch teams while JD was counting his cap dollars. The best he could do was Corey. And the best Corey has done was a 984 yard season. Standing ovation!

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

There is a contingent, of mostly bitter psl season ticketholders, that get out their frustration for their personal financial mistakes by bashing everyone involved with the jets.

Tell me which part here turns you on. 

40BA0E77-58CC-487F-BB86-029A613E1A48.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

2020 because we finally bottomed out and began to build the right way 

No, 2019 was an aberration (started 1-7). We bottomed out long time ago and we’ve stayed there. We’re gonna be sh*t this year as well unless Wilson miraculously turns into an all pro QB right away. And if Wilson isn’t the real deal, we’ll be sh*t next year as well. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

No, 2019 was an aberration (started 1-7). We bottomed out long time ago and we’ve stayed there. We’re gonna be sh*t this year as well unless Wilson miraculously turns into an all pro QB right away. And if Wilson isn’t the real deal, we’ll be sh*t next year as well. 

While we sucked before, we traded away picks, signed washed players looking for a last pay day and the culture sucked. So whether you think we bottomed out before or not, we only started to build the right way recently, which is what matters. 

• Post of the Week 1