Jump to content

Which WR Trade Would You Prefer?


Which WR Trade Would You Prefer?  

130 members have voted

  1. 1. Which WR Trade Would You Prefer?



Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

His last two years he has been showing real signs of antonio brorwnishness

 

 

So? He’s still young and has his prime years ahead of him. Any jets fan would take the prime years of AB or TO over the God forsaken trash we have had to watch the past 10 years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dwight Englewood said:

So? He’s still young and has his prime years ahead of him. Any jets fan would take the prime years of AB or TO over the God forsaken trash we have had to watch the past 10 years

As I said it is a risk.  Antonio Brown did not go crazy until just after his prime, metcalf is showing signs now.  I'm not saying we should not pursue the player but he is a risk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As I said it is a risk.  Antonio Brown did not go crazy until just after his prime, metcalf is showing signs now.  I'm not saying we should not pursue the player but he is a risk.

After we fleeced Seattle for the box safety they will probably demand three first round picks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The WR market has changed this offseason and some big, unexpected trades have happened. These guys are in similar situations and have been rumored to be potential Jets trade candidates.

There are numerous other more serious threads you can go participate in if this one isn't up your ally. Just move on.

The receivers traded this offseason were all 28-29.  The three on your list are 24-25.  They aren't getting traded this season.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The receivers traded this offseason were all 28-29.  The three on your list are 24-25.  They aren't getting traded this season.  

They're all in the last year of their contract and the WR market just got reset. Big pay days incoming. I think you're being too dismissive, especially considering the Titans cap situation pointed out by @bla bla bla in his video, but I respect your opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They're all in the last year of their contract and the WR market just got reset. Big pay days incoming. I think you're being too dismissive, especially considering the Titans cap situation pointed out by @bla bla bla in his video, but I respect your opinion.

The Titans were the #1 playoff seed in the AFC last season. And that was with Henry hurt. Why in the world would they trade Brown?  Think about it.  They are playing for a SB. They just traded for Woods.   Why give up Brown ? Maybe they need to trade him next season, but it's just not happening now.  The Adams/Hill  situations were unique.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The Titans were the #1 playoff seed in the AFC last season. And that was with Henry hurt. Why in the world would they trade Brown?  Think about it.  They are playing for a SB. They just traded for Woods.   Why give up Brown ? Maybe they need to trade him next season, but it's just not happening now.  The Adams/Hill  situations were unique.  

I assure you the Packers & Chiefs are also playing for a SB.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I assure you the Packers & Chiefs are also playing for a SB.

Yes, but there you had 29 year old receivers demanding $30 million a year contracts.  Brown, Metcalf, and Samuel are not in a position to demand that kind of money and are in their prime, not past it.  It's a ridiculous pipe dream to expect any of these guys to be traded this season.  It's not happening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I accidentally voted Metcalf, but AJ Brown would be my preference. He's also the most realistic. 

Age, fit in offense, relationship with Moore. 

I think Metcalf has the most upside of the three but I doubt he would want to come here and doubt Seattle would be interested in getting worked again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grandy said:

Deebo had about double DK's scrimmage yards last year with him not even playing in the same amount of games.

C'mon guys.

You do remember RW was playing injured correct and missed games. 
 

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson underwent surgery on his injured middle finger on Friday, an injury that occurred in Thursday night's game against the Rams.

The surgery repaired two injuries in Wilson's finger, and while no specific timeline was given for his return, Wilson is expected back this season.

The surgery was performed by Dr. Steven Shin, a Los Angeles-based orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hand surgery, and who has previously operated on athletes such as Drew Brees, Mike Trout and Stephen Curry.

In a statement, Dr. Shin said, "Russell Wilson injured his right middle finger during last night's game versus the Rams. He sustained two injuries to the finger: an extensor tendon rupture (mallet finger) and a comminuted fracture-dislocation of the proximal interphalangeal joint. He had successful surgery today in Los Angeles by hand specialist Dr. Steven Shin at the Cedars-Sinai Kerlan Jobe Surgery Center to repair both injuries. He will start therapy this weekend and it is highly anticipated that he will return to play later this season."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

He also has avg hands and is ego maniac as of late. I think most GMs would take Brown 

The average hands and limited route tree concerns are legitimate, but the dude is just a freak who so far has shown that you can depend on him to be out on the field every Sunday.

I also think he’s by far the most likely of the 3 to actually be traded.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Yes, but there you had 29 year old receivers demanding $30 million a year contracts.  Brown, Metcalf, and Samuel are not in a position to demand that kind of money and are in their prime, not past it.  It's a ridiculous pipe dream to expect any of these guys to be traded this season.  It's not happening. 

Wouldn't Brown, Metcalf, and Samuel be in PRIME position to ask for this kind of money given you just said they were in their primes? Why accept less?

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DK Metcalf has questionable hands but somehow managed 83 receptions, 1300 yard and 10 TD's in 2020. I think I'm fine with these "questionable hands".

I just looked it up and he had a 3.1% drop rate in 2021. Deebo had an 8.3% drop rate and AJ Brown had 7.6% drop rate. If you just go by drop rate Metcalf looks better than both the other guys.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

You do remember RW was playing injured correct and missed games. 
 

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson underwent surgery on his injured middle finger on Friday, an injury that occurred in Thursday night's game against the Rams.

The surgery repaired two injuries in Wilson's finger, and while no specific timeline was given for his return, Wilson is expected back this season.

The surgery was performed by Dr. Steven Shin, a Los Angeles-based orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hand surgery, and who has previously operated on athletes such as Drew Brees, Mike Trout and Stephen Curry.

In a statement, Dr. Shin said, "Russell Wilson injured his right middle finger during last night's game versus the Rams. He sustained two injuries to the finger: an extensor tendon rupture (mallet finger) and a comminuted fracture-dislocation of the proximal interphalangeal joint. He had successful surgery today in Los Angeles by hand specialist Dr. Steven Shin at the Cedars-Sinai Kerlan Jobe Surgery Center to repair both injuries. He will start therapy this weekend and it is highly anticipated that he will return to play later this season."

RW injured still had better numbers than Jimmy Garappolo, and the games in which Geno was the hawks QB Metcalf had no downtick in production at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Grandy said:

RW injured still had better numbers than Jimmy Garappolo, and the games in which Geno was the hawks QB Metcalf had no downtick in production at all. 

SF has an excellent running game. Seattle not so much

image.thumb.png.533d76c89fd49c284e5011fce0cd361f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

SF has an excellent running game. Seattle not so much

image.thumb.png.533d76c89fd49c284e5011fce0cd361f.png

Even then Deebo had almost 500 more yards in the air, and DK wasn't even the leading receiver on his team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Brown. 

But I prefer to draft 2 guys. 

Davis Moore Berrios Mims Wilson Pickens. Done. 

This team is poised to run the sh*t out the ball with the upgrades at TE and the return of Becton. These 6 guys are enough. 

Brown is a beast a run blocker too. Just saying. The guy fits our team like a glove.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Wouldn't Brown, Metcalf, and Samuel be in PRIME position to ask for this kind of money given you just said they were in their primes? Why accept less?

Oh yea. I’m expecting all three to sign for like 4 years $100M. Plus we will have to give up a similar package to the one we offered for Hill.

100% worth it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...