Jump to content

Which WR Trade Would You Prefer?


Which WR Trade Would You Prefer?  

130 members have voted

  1. 1. Which WR Trade Would You Prefer?



Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Who is this guy? He has less than 500 followers.

I have no idea. Probably not trustworthy. Looking at his other tweets, he keeps repeating the same stuff. I should have looked into this more before I just started posting random tweets

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Jets have been rumored to be potential trade partners for these three big name receivers. Assume the exact same trade compensation and contract extension for all 3. Which would you prefer?

AJ Brown: Age 24 ,6' 1", 224 lbs

  • Averages about 1000 yards and 8 receiving TD's per year. 
  • Best year: 2020 - 70 receptions, 1075 yards receiving, 11 receiving TDs
  • Has played with both Corey Davis and Elijah Moore in the past.

DK Metcalf: Age 24, 6' 4", 235 lbs

  • Averages about 1000 yards and 10 receiving TD's per year.
  • Best year:  2020 - 83 receptions ,1303 yards receiving, 10 receiving TDs
  • The most physically imposing of the 3. Has some diva in him. Never missed an NFL game.

Deebo Samuel: Age 26, 6' 0", 215 lbs

  • Averages about 1000 all purpose yards and 10 total TD's per year (receiving & rushing).
  • Best year: 2021 - 77 receptions, 1405 yards receiving, 59 rushes for 365 yards, 14 total TD's
  • Has experience in the LaFleur system and is the most versatile of the 3 but had his best year without him. Has a bit of an injury history and is the oldest & smallest of the 3.

 

I don't care if you think we're not going to trade for any of these receivers. That's not the point of the thread. 

I would trade for them in the order listed. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

I have no idea. Probably not trustworthy. Looking at his other tweets, he keeps repeating the same stuff. I should have looked into this more before I just started posting random tweets

Yes it's easy to fall for that stuff sometimes, especially when you want it to be true. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

 

 

Sounds like some damage control for getting ponced in the Tyreek trade. Hard to reconcile how they think they’re “one piece away” while the coach is saying the QB still isn’t operating on a 101 level. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2022 at 4:15 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

The Jets have been rumored to be potential trade partners for these three big name receivers. Assume the exact same trade compensation and contract extension for all 3. Which would you prefer?

AJ Brown: Age 24 ,6' 1", 224 lbs

  • Averages about 1000 yards and 8 receiving TD's per year. 
  • Best year: 2020 - 70 receptions, 1075 yards receiving, 11 receiving TDs
  • Has played with both Corey Davis and Elijah Moore in the past.

DK Metcalf: Age 24, 6' 4", 235 lbs

  • Averages about 1000 yards and 10 receiving TD's per year.
  • Best year:  2020 - 83 receptions ,1303 yards receiving, 10 receiving TDs
  • The most physically imposing of the 3. Has some diva in him. Never missed an NFL game.

Deebo Samuel: Age 26, 6' 0", 215 lbs

  • Averages about 1000 all purpose yards and 10 total TD's per year (receiving & rushing).
  • Best year: 2021 - 77 receptions, 1405 yards receiving, 59 rushes for 365 yards, 14 total TD's
  • Has experience in the LaFleur system and is the most versatile of the 3 but had his best year without him. Has a bit of an injury history and is the oldest & smallest of the 3.

 

I don't care if you think we're not going to trade for any of these receivers. That's not the point of the thread. 

All three or no deal 🙅‍♂️ 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JD’s getting a WR one way or the other. His FA signings point to focusing on a WR. JD signed 1 - a guard in Tomlinson. Fant and Becton man the tackle positions so Neal or Ekowu are not in consideration. JD already tried to swipe Hill. Gallant try but it fell through. 2- JD signed Reed to play opposite of Hall do Sauce is unfortunately out. As is Hamilton. 3- JD signed Whitehead and Joyner so we set this year at safety. 4- Martin was signed for DL depth. And God knows our DL was an embarrassment last year. 5- JD signs not one BUT 2 TE’s. The writings on the wall: DL and WR are JD’s top priorities in this upcoming draft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sounds like some damage control for getting ponced in the Tyreek trade. Hard to reconcile how they think they’re “one piece away” while the coach is saying the QB still isn’t operating on a 101 level. 

I mean - I think it's pretty obvious the Jets are big game hunting, even if it is damage control

They may not be able to land anyone, but they have been linked to Chandler Jones, Tyreek Hill, Mike Williams, and AJ Brown this offseason, at a bare minimum. 

The problem the Jets have is nobody has any incentive to come here. The NY thing is meaningless and the organization is a perpetual joke. Douglas has to draft well to solve this mess and he already got himself in the red with his 2020 draft. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...