Off Topic: Will Smith punches Chris Rock at the Oscars?

Maxman

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

SJW's don't authentically care about social justice.  They are almost always people with very few if any accomplishments that look to gain power and significance that they have not earned through constructive/productive efforts.  The most common tactic would be to make specious accusations against others that are established and successful.  SJW virtue signaling is the social politics of envy along with being demonstrable hypocrisy. 

Who are the real losers ???

No.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

SJW's don't authentically care about social justice.  They are almost always people with very few if any accomplishments that look to gain power and significance that they have not earned through constructive/productive efforts.  The most common tactic would be to make specious accusations against others that are established and successful.  SJW virtue signaling is the social politics of envy along with being demonstrable hypocrisy. 

Who are the real losers ???

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

No.

I don't even know what SJW is but let's keep politics out of this one.  This should be easy, it is a good old face slapping thread.  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, docdhc said:

This is so true. It’s amazing to me how many people who seem smart never believe the obvious and want to believe some wacky alternative theory of events. I guess it’s why so many people believe there are 72 virgins, or St Peter waiting for you when you die instead of earth worms. 

If you die of old age, who the hell is going to have the energy for 72 Virgins?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Wait.....wut? :huh:

/slowly backs out of the thread while texting @Beerfish, @GreenFish and @Fishooked....

I already got slapped, After my one comment on page one I have more thumbs down than any post I have ever made on this site.  Including when I said 'God has finally smiled on the Jets.' when Darnold was there for us.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I already got slapped, After my one comment on page one I have more thumbs down than any post I have ever made on this site.  Including when I said 'God has finally smiled on the Jets.' when Darnold was there for us.

That's what confession is for. 😁

Some people shave their heads because it looks chic'.

Some guys and gals shave their heads because they have pattern baldness or alopecia.

The shaved head of a person who is truly bald or suffering from alopecia will not have a hair "shadow"

Look at her head. She is shaved, buzzed not bald.

She is a woman of means and could afford a nondetectable hair replacement of the highest quality but chose the shaved look.

You can easily tell at a glance by the presence of a shadow if someone is really bald or suffering from alopecia.

Looking at her scalp its clear Mrs Smith shaves her head by choice. 

Its a style or a "look at me choice."

Chris Rock made a tame joke.

The Smiths share bizarre truths about how he gets to pick who she sleeps with but on Oscar night he cannot tolerate a tame GI Jane joke at an event well known for mild roasting.

Will Smith seized the moment to make the whole evening about himself.

He is  despicable. He has a history of treating people poorly.

Will Smith is an attention whore and she is just a...who

And he is a grade B actor at best.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Some people shave their heads because it looks chic'.

Some guys and gals shave their heads because they have pattern baldness or alopecia.

The shaved head of a person who is truly bald or suffering from alopecia will not have a hair "shadow"

Look at her head. She is shaved, buzzed not bald.

She is a woman of means and could afford a nondetectable hair replacement of the highest quality but chose the shaved look.

You can easily tell at a glance by the presence of a shadow if someone is really bald or suffering from alopecia.

Looking at her scalp its clear Mrs Smith shaves her head by choice. 

Its a style or a "look at me choice."

Chris Rock made a tame joke.

The Smiths share bizarre truths about how he gets to pick who she sleeps with but on Oscar night he cannot tolerate a tame GI Jane joke at an event well known for mild roasting.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Grade D 

just a wannabe

Honestly, I am just waiting for the Academy to rain down Hell on Will Smith. They have to make the punishment so bad, that nobody will ever even think of going on stage uninvited. A friend of mine is a standup comic and works at small places like brokerage pub on LI. He tells me it is always in the back of his mind that some drunk idiot is going to charge him and he always insists on having a mike stand on stage for this reason. 

I am done Will Smith movies. I can watch King Richard for free and there is no way I will watch it now. I hope a lot of the general public feels the same. This is intolerable.  Will Smith should be radioactive.  

This is off the rails behavior basically coming from someone most of the world thought before this was a rational player. Now we’re hearing reports that a few hours after the Oscars police were called with reports of a drone flying over his home. Who knows what that was all about but often when people go over board it isn’t usually the end of it can get even worse. 

To those who said that Will Smith’s career wouldn’t be harmed by this I show you this

Kindly note that it now comes out that Will Smith was asked to leave and he “refused” to go.  

We can and must treat each other better, Period!🙏

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

This is off the rails behavior basically coming from someone most of the world thought before this was a rational player. Now we’re hearing reports that a few hours after the Oscars police were called to his home with reports of a drone flying over his home. Who knows what that was all about but often when people go over board it isn’t over it can get even worse. 

Really?

I know when Diddy said they’d fix it with love, he like super over-acted his laughter at that. Then at the after party he looked like nothing happened.

Smith seems like a classic narcissist, whose insecurity trigggers we’re all hit at once. 

Turns out Denzel, Tyler Perry and Bradley Cooper all look awful for condoling and enabling this guy. Making him feel like the victim, which is already the headspace he was likely in. All that… When he was supposed to have been removed from the audience.

• Post of the Week 1