Heavy debate within Jets org about going DL or OL at #4?

jetstream23

Haha, so the guy who is supposedly and expert on building the offensive trenches lacks the confidence the build it from anything other then 1st round picks and free agents? Yeah, Damn

thanks for another pithy observation- your contributions are really honing my anticipation for the draft!

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Actually, Douglass is on the record as saying you build a team from both lines out.

I fail to see how that is a preference for OL here. 

Hughes following in the sub-par efforts of Cimini and Mehta.

26 minutes ago, ncjetman said:

thanks for another pithy observation- your contributions are really honing my anticipation for the draft!

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

I was being generous in my opinion. I could have started on him likely being 50/50 on first round drafted lineman as well. I’m trying to remain optimistic about Becton. 

• Upvote 1

the fact that drafting o line is a need is a huge indictment on Joe-he is already doing a re set on his rebuild that "just started"

hey Joe if you drafted  wirfs like even the casual fan thought was a better pick you would not be in this place so fast

I say no to o line early-we already saw Joe is not good at doing that  and he cant blame gase for that pick

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the fact that drafting o line is a need is a huge indictment on Joe-he is already doing a re set on his rebuild that "just started"

hey Joe if you drafted  wirfs like even the casual fan thought was a better pick you would not be in this place so fast

I say no to o line early-we already saw Joe is not good at doing that  and he cant blame gase for that pick

It’s not really a need though

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, so the guy who is supposedly and expert on building the offensive trenches lacks the confidence the build it from anything other then 1st round picks and free agents? Yeah, Damn

Omg This, this and some more of THIS

54 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

LOL

Becton suffered this “6-8 week injury” over 6 months ago and his ass STILL isn’t going to be ready to practice in OTA’s?

Yeah, tremendous shape this guy is in…

Take OL at 4 or 10 and move on from this guy already. Unbelievable. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.