Saleh Press Conference 3/28

SR24

6 hours ago, Grandy said:

Think the way Wilson is approaching the offseason is good, and also unique.

I remember when some of our QB's would link up and throw to their teammates once or twice an offseason it was a somewhat big deal. However now it seems like Wilson has been with a teammate, or teammates constantly since the offseason began. Could go a long way with regards to chemistry, but we'll see. 

Seems like he's also meeting with them individually and not all at once.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I served him at a restaurant I was working at in Montclair. Had no idea who he was until he gave me his card. He was really thin. He looked like a power forward. 

I had heard that he has just started doing his MBA at the college I was attending so I was looking out for him around campus. I ended up in an elevator with him one day and didn't even realize it was him. Power forward is an accurate description lol

• Upvote 1

“We’ve got players who want to be here. They’re not here because they’re overpaid, they’re here because they want to be here.”

Jeff Smith wants to be here everybody! Who cares about players like Tyreek Hill, Braxton Berrios wants to be here! And when we draft Sauce Gardner the whole league will wanna be here!! Wooo!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app