If the jets pass on Thibodeaux at 4 it’s because…

If the jets pass on Thibodeaux at 4 it’s because…  

56 members have voted

1. 1. If the jets pass on Thibodeaux at 4 it’s because…

• Stupidity
    • Overthinking

14 hours ago, CSNY said:

He might not be that good 

I like what I see on videos a lot.  Some say the film stinks.  So I guess I know nothing.  I don't buy in to all the personality crap from the NFL reporters. Unless the Jets have decided that Becton is unsalvageable, if this pass rusher there at 4, I think he's the pick.

I'm hoping we have our choice of Thibs and Trayvon Walker.  My biggest fear is they are taken at 2 and 3 - in that case they may even take Jermaine Johnson.  You can't believe pre-draft talk but every impromptu answer gives the vibe that it will be a pass rusher at 4.

Jets tried to get Tyreek Hill.  They already have a foundation of choir boys and are now focused on game changing talent.  I now think they go Kayvon Thibs if he's there.

Question: Let's just say we take Thibs at 4, if Jermaine Johnson was available at 10, would you double dip?

Even if Sauce and all the wideouts were available?

I think it would be too hard to pass up for me.  Lawson is coming back from the Achilles and this is his last year of significant guaranteed money.  Plus with the way Salah rotates his guys you could actually keep all 3 and just constantly swap them out.

Just now, David Harris said:

Question: Let's just say we take Thibs at 4, if Jermaine Johnson was available at 10, would you double dip?

I think it would be too hard to pass up for me.  Lawson is coming back from the Achilles and this is his last year of significant guaranteed money.  Plus with the way Salah rotates his guys you could actually keep all 3 and just constantly swap them out.

If only there weren't so much need elsewhere on this team....  so probably not, for me.

14 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Because there's a certain "stigmatism" associated with Kayvon.

Some of us are concerned that he plays in a cupcake collegiate conference, has been hyped AF since stepping on campus but never produced more than seven sacks yet speaks like he's already Lawrence Taylor. 

Maybe the Jets feel the same way?

Bubbles Trailer Park Boys GIF - Bubbles Trailer Park Boys Glasses -  Discover & Share GIFs

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Only if we draft offensive players the rest of the draft