Zach Wilson’s Jets offseason includes beach trip with bikini-clad pal

Just now, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

?

6201BB82-FD08-4D2C-A5CC-49979AEA4151.png.ea6b3f4ba79139855661dc19ff02fbc0.png

These will be behind the counter and under the glass in the Jets Team Store and website by opening day. The NEW AND TRUE way of showing your REAL Jets fandom: South Beach Chain Bro! Lol ?

Only the true super berrio bro fans will understand 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics is that Zach’s been working out and put on weight 

Yeah he looks thicker, a bit puffier – that might be the creatine.  Looks huskier, it’s good for him.

And yet he doesn’t understand the level of chicks he can get. No Joe Namath.

he’s used to Mormon “soaking” - Look it up if you’re not familiar, hilarity

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

Yeah he looks thicker, a bit puffer – that might be the creatine.  Looks huskier, it’s good for him.

And yet he doesn’t understand the level of checks he can get. No Joe Namath.

I think we all are confusing cut with in shape.  I cant think of a lot of QBs cut like Berrios.  Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Burrow they dont strike me as cut.  Maybe Allen

I have a feeling that with the specific training designed for different sports that there are workout regimes are targeted for throwing. running etc. and that takes precedence over looking like The Rock

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

Yeah he looks thicker, a bit puffer – that might be the creatine.  Looks huskier, it’s good for him.

And yet he doesn’t understand the level of checks he can get. No Joe Namath.

Uh he grew up in a great family that doesn’t really practice being Mormon.  I think he’s polite on the topic to not poke the average BYU fan in the eye, but I think it’s fair to say that it’s not his thing.

I’m sure he follows the BYU honor code for fun though.  

10 hours ago, Barkus said:

I understand zack is a QB but he needs to get in the weight room.  That girlish figure won’t hold up to NFL beatings.

p.s. His ex looks hotter than her?

His ex is also more familiar to him. He isn’t in Utah   anymore, got that 57 flavors plus thing like the Baskin Robbins. Enjoy your youth Zach Wilson, enjoy your youth.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It’s the off season for a couple of young millionaires, get serious

Hmmmm, ok, am I too serious? Maybe? But with such an emphasis on Wilson's character pre draft and him being a bad teammate, spoiled, entitled, ect, well guess Im just recognizing that the beat writers and national media were wrong again. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Hmmmm, ok, am I too serious? Maybe? But with such an emphasis on Wilson's character pre draft and him being a bad teammate, spoiled, entitled, ect, well guess Im just recognizing that the beat writers and national media were wrong again. 

You should know by now down trust the beat writers.  LOL, though the spoiled and entitled etc was from fans.  

Hes in Florida with his teammates doing their camp thing.  They dont have to be there, if they go to the beach to have some fun in the sun while doing extra training, good for them.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You should know by now down trust the beat writers.  LOL, though the spoiled and entitled etc was from fans.  

Hes in Florida with his teammates doing their camp thing.  They dont have to be there, if they go to the beach to have some fun in the sun while doing extra training, good for them.  

Yes, I would agree, I also read where Zach traveled to Tennessee to work with Corey Davis. Good stuff

• Sympathy 1