Jet Nation 2022 Mock Draft - Discussion

Dcat

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Made my pick.  Not sure if I will be able to make the next one, but I will try.

Dad passed yesterday.  It was peaceful and he went with me, my mom and my sister by his side.  Less than 3 weeks ago he was a vital, active and alert 93 year old and now he is gone.  Diagnosed with lung cancer a week ago today.  The speed with which he was taken from us was shocking.  That is one nasty disease, but it was a blessing to us and especially to him and my mom that he did not suffer long. 

Rest in peace, dad.

May he rest in peace.  You family is in our thoughts and prayers.  Thankful that you were able to be with him.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

39 minutes ago, Lith said:

Dad passed yesterday.  It was peaceful and he went with me, my mom and my sister by his side.  Less than 3 weeks ago he was a vital, active and alert 93 year old and now he is gone.  Diagnosed with lung cancer a week ago today.  The speed with which he was taken from us was shocking.  That is one nasty disease, but it was a blessing to us and especially to him and my mom that he did not suffer long. 

Rest in peace, dad.

Sorry to hear, he went the way a lot of us wish to go. Peacefully surrounded by family. 

• Sympathy 1

59 minutes ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

My condolences friend. RIP Papa Lith

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

So sorry Lith, RIP.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

Sorry to hear, glad it was quick and peaceful surrounded by his family.  93?  Can’t ask for much more!  RIP.  My condolences, Lith. 

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

Condolences, my friend

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

My wife’s father was taken from us in a similar way. My heart goes out to you.

May he Rest In Peace.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

Condolences to you and your family Lith. May your dad rest in peace.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

So I think I’m taking a guy who with this pick that is still there but not on the sheet fwiw.  I flew through the selections posts and did not see it but if I missed it someone correct me asap

I will fight you and all of Iowa if it’s my guy

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I will fight you and all of Iowa if it’s my guy

If it’s not him now I’m very curious as to what you got cooking

And don’t kid yourself.  What we lack in big city pizzazz all 394 residents of this great state make up for in grit.

• Haha 2

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

If it’s not him now I’m very curious as to what you got cooking

And don’t kid yourself.  What we lack in big city pizzazz all 394 residents of this great state make up for in grit.

I am so glad it wasn’t my guy because I am a massive pussbag and you would have easily choke-slammed me.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

Prayers to you and your family Lith ?. I know how difficult this time must be for you. My mom passed from cancer a number of years back and it was heartbreaking. She suffered extensively and it was over time before she passed. I was asleep and My sister woke me and told me she passed and I remember walking up the stairs on the side of her home to see her one last time and something extraordinary occurred. Suddenly, colors were accentuated, smells were heightened and I could even see blades of grass with a certain acuity from far away. Then I felt a sudden force go through me like a wind but it wasn’t wind. I never experienced anything like it before or since. People say we pass away. I say we pass from one side to the other. Stay strong bro. 

• Sympathy 2

19 hours ago, Lith said:

Rest in peace, dad.

RIP, my condolences.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Not only does JTJet rebuff my trade up offer, he then proceeds the pick the guy i was trying to trade up for.

How very RUDE!

Lol sorry man!

It's a deep TE draft, but I'm amazed Kolar lasted this long, especially on this board. 

Gotta get someone to back up old man Kelce, no depth there. 

• Upvote 2