Jet Nation 2022 Mock Draft - Discussion

Dcat

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Lol sorry man!

It's a deep TE draft, but I'm amazed Kolar lasted this long, especially on this board. 

Gotta get someone to back up old man Kelce, no depth there. 

Many on here downgraded him for being stiff and overrated.

9.76 ras

Most redzone targets for TEs since 2020 without a drop?

Kolar #1 at 24

Wydermeyer #2 at 20

As I say for Wrs as well, gets open, catches the ball.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Many on here downgraded him for being stiff and overrated.

9.76 ras

Most redzone targets for TEs since 2020 without a drop?

Kolar #1 at 24

Wydermeyer #2 at 20

As I say for Wrs as well, gets open, catches the ball.

I think he should have came out last year. Pretty sure he cost himself at minimum a round or two with that decision. 

You guys suck.  I guess I was in the right ballpark because my choices really started dropping lately.  Looking at it now I probably should have taken Troy Andersen in the 3rd and then gone Oline now.  There are still a few of the guys I wanted on the board.  I'd have considered Mitchell.  He is undersized and probably fit the Seahawks more than the Raiders.  I was in on McCollum, but probably not until later so I don't really want to choke slam Shane.  Not for that at least.  There is one guy left ahead of me and when he takes my pick I am going to be upset, but won't curse cause it's LIth.  I wish we'd get on with it cause I have to do the DC to NY again ASAP

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

You guys suck.  I guess I was in the right ballpark because my choices really started dropping lately.  Looking at it now I probably should have taken Troy Andersen in the 3rd and then gone Oline now.  There are still a few of the guys I wanted on the board.  I'd have considered Mitchell.  He is undersized and probably fit the Seahawks more than the Raiders.  I was in on McCollum, but probably not until later so I don't really want to choke slam Shane.  Not for that at least.  There is one guy left ahead of me and when he takes my pick I am going to be upset, but won't curse cause it's LIth.  I wish we'd get on with it cause I have to do the DC to NY again ASAP

otc

******* A.  Beavers was on my list for the 5th.  So were Melton and McCollum.  I don't think I have enough players left on my sheet. 

I have no idea what I am doing for this draft. No lists. No watching tape. Have not had a chance to review the Dolphin roster. I have given my two Phins picks all of about 5 minutes thought. Given my analytical skills, this will probably be the best draft I have had.
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Lith said:

I have no idea what I am doing for this draft. No lists. No watching tape. Have not had a chance to review the Dolphin roster. I have given my two Phins picks all of about 5 minutes thought. Given my analytical skills, this will probably be the best draft I have had.

I usually take the Seahawks cause I like their draft guides and they pick athletes but the switch to the Raisers threw me off.  There were only 10 names on my sheet and 9 are gone even though to believe the guides a bunch were 5th rounders

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Excellent pick by heymangold.    Cook was the top guy on my list was hoping he'd last just a few more picks.

Since I went safety early, I talked myself out of taking him here. I like everything I’ve read about TCF. I want to say he’s a good fit for the NE scheme, but I dunno really… 

@sec101row23  Actually, the Bills made their pick at 8:23 last night, so spreadsheet should have said 10:30pm instead of am.  Let's get your pick in ASAP, setting the clock at 10am.  @Beerfish on deck.

I will be in and out today.  My son and his fiancée are moving out and it looks like rain and there are still piles of laundry to be finished.  She's organized and he just started packing up last night.    Rooms for rent!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1