Jet Nation 2022 Mock Draft - Discussion

Dcat

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Didn’t there used the be a tab in the spreadsheet that had all of our picks isolated?

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Yes

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Not sure how to create that sheet without messing things up.  

Okay, not worth messing up everything in progress.

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

This is a weird year in the draft. There isn’t any players that I’d trade up for but there’s a lot of player that look like they’ll be solid starters. 

Everyone I would trade up for is already drafted.  :-k

• Haha 1

This part of the draft, 4th round or so is always the toughest section for me.  Early rounds lots of good players to choose from, really late rounds you take flyers on guys.  Mid rounds you wait for your pick and plink, plink, plink watch as guys on your list go off the board, often you miss out on guys you really want by  a pick or two after seeing them fall towards you.

Also trading is tough as you have to think if player x,y,z will still be there if you trade down.  You always have a few needs you want to address and talent across the board thins out.

• Upvote 1

You were saying before how this is the tough part of the draft, and I agree. You do your homework and see guys that you really like and think that you are the only one that sees it.?. It’s frustrating. I didn’t have a 5th this year because of the Cooper trade and swapped 6 rd picks, which cost me another 8-10 slots. I loved Nick Cross, S, Maryland, and had to grab him in the 4th.Couldn’t miss him, he’s solved two needs, S and a “thumper LB that they need.I guess the point is that there a a bunch of good guys at the part of the draft.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Didn’t there used the be a tab in the spreadsheet that had all of our picks isolated?

11 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Yes

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

Not sure how to create that sheet without messing things up.  

Draft by Team tab is added.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

This is a weird year in the draft. There isn’t any players that I’d trade up for but there’s a lot of player that look like they’ll be solid starters. 

It’s as advertised. Deep, yet no star power. Right?