Jet Nation 2022 Mock Draft - Discussion

Dcat

10 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks, guys. 

My dad has been sick.  Diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer today and will be going to hospice.  Not sure how much time we will have with him.  Could be days, weeks or months.  My sister from WA state is already down in Florida with him and my mom.  I am flying in tomorrow with my son.  Probably will be the last time the family is together with him.  He is 93, has led a long, full, happy and healthy life.  This just came on so suddenly. 

Two weeks ago he was fine.  And now we find that he has little time left.  I guess that is life, but its tough.

Very sorry to hear that. 93 is a hell of a life. Thoughts are with your family.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

56 minutes ago, Lith said:

@Beerfish  If it is okay with you, how about you run with the Packers for the rest of the draft.  I will be around for a few hours yet, but I will be back Monday, which should be before the Phins first pick and I will just keep the Dolphins.  

Okay we will make the switch then if you prefer that.  Good luck on the trip.

13 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks, guys. 

My dad has been sick.  Diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer today and will be going to hospice.  Not sure how much time we will have with him.  Could be days, weeks or months.  My sister from WA state is already down in Florida with him and my mom.  I am flying in tomorrow with my son.  Probably will be the last time the family is together with him.  He is 93, has led a long, full, happy and healthy life.  This just came on so suddenly. 

Two weeks ago he was fine.  And now we find that he has little time left.  I guess that is life, but its tough.

So sorry to hear this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Dcat said:

so the Eagles were not entirely thrilled with how things fell.  The plan from day 1 was to get Jordan Davis there because 2022 may will be Cox's farewell tour and they have an aging defensive line.  Sniped by @WhartonJet.   And Graham is even older.  So the Greek pass rusher will be the #1 subject of discussion in Philly for the next 4 years.  He's a power house with lots of brute force. Good luck Daniel Jones.  

With the other pick it, IMO, had to be WR.  Reagor, a 1st rounder, is a bust.  JJAW will be cut and Watkins and Ward aren't enough to go along with DeVonta Smith.  Must surround Hurts with superior talent, since he himself may not be. 

I think you did very well. Granted it's 3 1st round players, but I was a fan of what you did and to me got great value with good players with upside. Nice job.

• Sympathy 1

FWIW …,was listening to Mock#2 on Movin the Chains. Kirwin now has Walker #1 edge guy and #2 on his board. Starting to get some mixed vibes on Hutchinson. Still thinks he’s good, but I think has him as #3 edge. BYW, he picked Sauce for us at#4, and traded up ti#6 and took Neal. Cost us #38.

26 minutes ago, section314 said:

FWIW …,was listening to Mock#2 on Movin the Chains. Kirwin now has Walker #1 edge guy and #2 on his board. Starting to get some mixed vibes on Hutchinson. Still thinks he’s good, but I think has him as #3 edge. BYW, he picked Sauce for us at#4, and traded up ti#6 and took Neal. Cost us #38.

boo

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, we’re not all homeless people using the public library computers?

If you can't peer into the site every three hours then you need to give people picks or tap out and say I cant commit.  It's really as simple as that.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If you can't peer into the site every three hours then you need to give people picks or tap out and say I cant commit.  It's really as simple as that.

I agree, but that has nothing to do with my joke.

?

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

We’re Jet fans so there has to be a few. 

Well, this explains why SAR has been able to flaunt things most people can afford on minimum wage and get the triggered reactions he does.

21 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Pack going 2 WRs in 1st round!

My first choice was to take McBride but once he was taken my next choice was Watson and then Dean who just went after the watson pick.

If you want to fix a position you have to attack it imo.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I was taking Linderbaum for Jets at 35 if he slid.  Calls of homerism or not.  Center is a borderline need but I was gonna do it.

Cinci makes so much sense as a spot for him.

A bunch of mocks the past week or so have him going to the Bengals too.