Has anyone ever played the Easter Bunny ?

Sam, while I never played The Easter Bunny when I was in my mid 20’s my wife and I used to hang out at a bar called the “Little Brown Jug” and every year they would throw a Christmas party for the patrons and their families. They would get a few volunteers to dress up as characters We had Santa naturally Cookie Monster , Poppa Smurf, Me being 6’6” tall I played “Big Bird” and wifey played “Minnie Mouse”. We circulated the bar and took pictures with all the children. Just be there for the kids as they will tell you stories about how they see you all the time on TV , give you hugs & affection,

On 3/30/2022 at 9:34 PM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

I just got suckered into it . What the hell do you do ?

some were even moved to tears as they were so happy to have met their favorite characters and being Big Bird how a pair of twin little 4-5 year old girls told me that they were mad at Oscar the Grouch since he was very mean to Big Bird. So really the only advice I can give you is be available to the children, have patience, move slowly cause the little ones tend to get under your feet and with the big costume head you can’t see them  and just enjoy the experience knowing that you are making these kids very happy 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...