Berrios On Wilson's Efforts Leading Into 2022 Season

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Just because his flights are on the house, doesnt mean it isnt taxing cruising around and kicking it with your boy Brax, wearing matching palm tree necklaces during Spring Break in South Beach, while putting in work, making highlight vids!

Totally!

Just watching those vids with Brax makes ME sweat!

Just once, I'd like to hear a story about a Jets QB who spends his offseason eating corn chips and doing peyote, but who cares because he's really good at football and will win some games next year instead of wondering if he's ballsy enough to let Mekhi Becton take the top bunk at the boys slumber party.

4 hours ago, THE BARON said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/jets-wr-sends-clear-message-about-quarterback-zach-wilson/ar-AAVKRoy?li=BBnb7Kz

"Berrios said that Wilson is putting in the work through his offseason training to improve all over the place. He believes that Wilson is doing exactly what he needs to correct the issues he had.

“He’s willing to do whatever it takes,” Berrios said, via ESPN.com. “It’s easy to say that, but it’s another thing when you take the time out of your offseason training schedule to actually travel to different places. He’s doing everything to get everyone on the same page and making a real change next year.”"

I used to get very excited reading such articles. Now, it just makes me nervous. I read as many About Sanchez, and even more about Darnold. 

3 hours ago, ZachEY said:

They were worth 1.22B in 2011 and 4.05B in 2021, so...

You're really going to ignore the fact that they're a franchise of the NFL in the largest market in the United States? Do you also think Sbarro's on 7th Ave is good pizza? 

2 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

You're really going to ignore the fact that they're a franchise of the NFL in the largest market in the United States? Do you also think Sbarro's on 7th Ave is good pizza? 

You asked if someone would buy NYJ stock.  I pointed to some figures.

2 hours ago, rldev said:

The Jets are a company and make a sh*t ton of money.

If their goal is to sell lots of T-shirts and jerseys then yeah, kick ass bro. Let's do the Yankees before and after George died. 'But muh vAlUabulL fRanCHize!!!'. 

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

You asked if someone would buy NYJ stock.  I pointed to some figures.

You can do that with nearly every single franchise in all 4 sports. Simping for the Johnsons a bad look. Also, how much of that stadium is part of their value?