Jameson Williams

18 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Assuming the jets stay at 4 (and can’t swing a trade back with atl or car) i think it’s b/t thibs and ekongwu.  Tough to say who the jets like more but I’d say more thibs.  It’s easy to see a draft where they go thibs/wr.  But if they go OT at 4, they may not want to take an edge at 10 if there’s a run on the position, but still there’s enough of them to get one.

i think the question becomes if ekongwu, thibs and hutch are the top 3 picks, what do the jets do then?  You’d have to think the decision would then be between gardener and their favorite wr, which is probably wilson.  And if they pick either of them, they still need an edge with the next pick.  And if their draft goes gardener/JJ, that will really be a letdown for a lot of fans here and i can easily envision watching the rest of the first round hoping they’re going to trade up for olave and then going to sleep wondering how they plan on adding to the weapons on day 2.

Whether we go EDGE or OT at 4 I still think that any of Wilson, Williams, or London is worth taking at 10.

I just feel like if we go OT at 4 and JJ II is there at 10, we're taking him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Whether we go EDGE or OT at 4 I still think that any of Wilson, Williams, or London is worth taking at 10.

I just feel like if we go OT at 4 and JJ II is there at 10, we're taking him.

We’re not going offense 2x in the first.  So i think if ekongwu is taken at 4, edge goes at 10 and wr is addressed later.  It’s easier to get the edge at 4 and then have multiple wrs to take at 10

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

We’re not going offense 2x in the first.  So i think if ekongwu is taken at 4, edge goes at 10 and wr is addressed later.  It’s easier to get the edge at 4 and then have multiple wrs to take at 10

Agreed.

What are your thoughts on JJ II at 4 if Thibs is gone and WR at 10?

Personally I think thats the move (if Thibs is gone) but wouldn’t hate Ekwonu at 4 either.

7 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Agreed.

What are your thoughts on JJ II at 4 if Thibs is gone and WR at 10?

Personally I think thats the move (if Thibs is gone) but wouldn’t hate Ekwonu at 4 either.

For me it’s one these 4 at #4 Thibs, Hutch, Sauce, Icky.  Don’t think Sauce is on the Jets list if Saleh has a say, but he is on mine.

• Upvote 1