Terry McLaurin- Another Potential Trade Target

5 hours ago, PackerNation said:

I've stated this numerous times, but I first came here during the Packers and Jets joint practices in Green Bay last summer. I also have great respect for Robert Saleh and Mike LaFleur. Got a chance to speak to both last summer in Green Bay. Couldn't have been more down to earth and high quality individuals.

I guess the Jets became kind of a little brother of the Packers and to me last summer. Might give my little brother some crap, but down deep I have all positive feelings.

You got Jet green love.  image.png.114352ea54a5c895fa1b31b7caeda416.png

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

You got Jet green love.  image.png.114352ea54a5c895fa1b31b7caeda416.png

Haha. Love is a strong word. I still only bleed Packers and Green And Gold, and will until I'm dead and cold. I can promise you it doesn't take me until Thursday to get over a Jets loss on a Sunday like it does with the Pack. 

Do I want to see the Jets succeed more than let's say the Bills? Yes. 

If that is "love", then so be it.

Now it is your turn to tell me you derive pleasure from the Packers beating the crap out of the Vikings. Worst fan base in professional sports. 

Hallelujah!

200w.gif.0696331966882aa82e7cb081527174bd.gif

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2022 at 1:41 PM, nycdan said:

I honestly don't think WAS is inclined to trade him unless he goes full Davante on them.  They just got Wentz and see a relatively weak NFCE division around them.  They don't have a ton of cap, but they have enough.  Why would they want to get rid of one of their best assets to help them win this year?  I'd love to see it, but I just don't see it.

yeah the only part of this scary Terry story that makes no sense is why WAS would want to trade him? 

Jets fans have this habit of seeing the league as some kind of Madden simulation. Why would TEN trade AJ Brown? Why would these teams make these deals? 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, PackerNation said:

I will go with Brian Gutekunst and his positive thoughts on J-Love and his future over some random Jets fan that is jealous that the Jets don't have the QB room that the Packers do.

When I write about Aaron it comes from things he himself has said publicly. 

"Brian and I are very close. We have developed a close professional relationship and now a friendship"

Right after the playoff loss this past season:

"I think Brian put together a really nice team. A team that could have won a Super Bowl. And he deserves a lot of credit for some of the moves that were made. Disappointed that we couldn't put it together for him and the organization tonight."

Unfinished business. I hope you bet against the Packers this season.

Good luck with all that.

If Jordan love was good the packers don't pay Rodgers 50 mil a yr. Good luck with all that. I picked packers to make it out nfc last yr. Rodgers choked again. And the team got worse.

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

yeah the only part of this scary Terry story that makes no sense is why WAS would want to trade him? 

Jets fans have this habit of seeing the league as some kind of Madden simulation. Why would TEN trade AJ Brown? Why would these teams make these deals? 

I mean why did Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Russell Wilson, Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper, Deandre Hopkins all get traded? Why did those teams make those deals?

On 4/4/2022 at 2:06 PM, FTL Jet Fan said:

Why do you care so much what the Jets do? Don’t have anything against the packers and definitely wouldn’t spend my time arguing with their fans on a message board. We know we are the ugly girl at the dance as we are getting all excited at any WR related tweet which has resulted in nothing except them going to other teams. Now we are moving on to Cooks, wonderful. 

But we are the ugly girl with huge boobs!

• Haha 1