The first “practice report” of the year…

7 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

these dudes.... lol 

7 hours ago, Vader said:

Pffft dudes obsessing over Mims abs - guy is still looking off distantly. Not on point. Compare Moore.

mims is clearly looking over to the jugs machine, trying to get that work in not take pictures....

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly? My lizard Lard brain is starting to feel hopeful about both Becton and Mims, 

its ok poppy.... we all had a bit of hope for Mims .. Becton on field was fine. the injury and the lingering recovery is scary but if he's legit healthy im not too worried about him based on in game play

I was thinking....

Did the Jets possibly find some sort of loop hole with the rules of not being able to work with your coaches in the offseason?

Hire Beck for the season, then they part ways, Zach then continues to work with him in the offseason...it's basically like a Jets coach all off season. 

Saleh is a genius. 

4 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I was thinking....

Did the Jets possibly find some sort of loop hole with the rules of not being able to work with your coaches in the offseason?

Hire Beck for the season, then they part ways, Zach then continues to work with him in the offseason...it's basically like a Jets coach all off season. 

Saleh is a genius. 

JD/Saleh 2024

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

its ok poppy.... we all had a bit of hope for Mims .. Becton on field was fine. the injury and the lingering recovery is scary but if he's legit healthy im not too worried about him based on in game play

Becton should be back, looks strong, still think more right tackle than left but feel he will be beck. Mims? I had hope for  him till he dropped that Mike White touchdown, I’m ready to believe a bit again 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Becton should be back, looks strong, still think more right tackle than left but feel he will be beck. Mims? I had hope for  him till he dropped that Mike White touchdown, I’m ready to believe a bit again 

for mims I will just have to be surprise, and pleasantly if he does turn it around. as you said last year he just had some really disappointing moments. 

need this level of concentration consistently 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Becton is back, Mimsy looking like jerry rice out there, carl lawsons in the pool…..

I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Becton is back, Mimsy looking like jerry rice out there, carl lawsons in the pool…..

I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow your role fool! Mims doesn’t even look like Stephen Hill yet!

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Yeah, dude with those long ass arms push that effortlessly. Good look. Yet, hope the No bench thing is about stability and not back/hamstring do to his knees.