Why the Jets SHOULD trade pick #4! (Unless Hutchinson or Thibodeax are available at 4)

Just now, Augustiniak said:

It sounds great unless there’s a wr or edge at 4 they feel will not be there at 8.  They’d still need to pick 2 guys they like.  If wilson is gone, would they pick london at 8?  

Well for me the only edge i would take there is hutchinson if he falls.  I do not like London.  Olave, Burks, there are a few and even our early 2nd rounders some good wrs will be there.

I can't wait for Hamilton to be on someone  elses roster.

If we are going to wait until the second or trade back into the tail end of the first for a receiver we need to trade for a stopgap like Cooks.

In fact no matter what we do I don't see a Cooks trade as a bad thing as long as its no more than a 3rd.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raideraholic said:

Thibs has no bend in his game, the Jets take him they will regret that decision.  For that reason I think he’s going drop  in the draft. 

Ball carriers are going to loving running around him.  He'll be a 3rd down "package" player at best.  You don't use your 4th overall pick on a situational player.  He may not even be that.  If JD drafts him, it is a sure sign that it will be back to square 1 with a new GM in two more years.  

1 hour ago, DoomProphet said:

**** Jimmy Johnson, I'm not taking advice from a senile old man who clearly the game has passed him by.

I'll use the draft points system. The 4th is 1800 points, 16 & 19 together is 1875 points, same with Atlanta's 8 & 43 pick.

Jimmy Johnson’s draft point system or nah?

8 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

Do you think any fan in New Orleans is starting a thread titled....

Why the Saints SHOULD trade 16 & 19 for pick #4! 

Do you think any fan in Atlanta is starting a thread titled....

Why the Falcons SHOULD trade 8 & 43 for pick #4! 

Hint:  They're not because nobody is worth coming up for.  Those two teams are miles away from contending.  If anyone were to come up IMO it would be a team way down in the 20's who are targeting one player they think can push them from 10 wins to 12 wins.