Here is my take

at #4 - Treylon Burks  (ha ha no joke)
The guy was clocked at 22.6 mph last season which is faster than EVERY WR in NFL for last 2 seasons
We will probably only have him for 6 seasons because we won't be able to afford 2nd contract at 300mil

at #10, #35, and #38 - BPA regardless of position who I think would be day 1 starters whether we already have that position filled or not
With the exception of the following positions QB, punter, Kicker, Long Snapper, hob knobber, and Waterboy.
This teams has too many holes to cherry pick.

at #69 - boom or bust combo BPA high RAS type of player regardless of position except for those previously mentioned essential positions but not needed.

at #111, #117, #146, and # 163 - I'm looking to the strength of the draft (TE's, Edges, RB's, etc..)
Teachable core, put my coaches to work.

I could name players above for the other rounds that I like since I have done approximately 3,243,511 simulated mock drafts since 1 week after the last draft but....that's just going to far with this post.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, slats said:

Thank you, we’ve all been waiting for this. 

What's not to love? The mysterious thread title? The selection of the 5th best WR at #4 overall? The refusal to commit to any other specific player the Jets might draft in 2022 despite the aforementioned thread title?  Or perhaps the idea that late round picks will need to be coached up?  Might want to sticky this one. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

The guy was clocked at 22.6 mph last season which is faster than EVERY WR in NFL for last 2 seasons
We will probably only have him for 6 seasons because we won't be able to afford 2nd contract at 300mil

at #10, #35, and #38 - BPA regardless of position who I think would be day 1 starters whether we already have that position filled or not
With the exception of the following positions QB, punter, Kicker, Long Snapper, hob knobber, and Waterboy.

at #69 - boom or bust combo BPA high RAS type of player regardless of position except for those previously mentioned essential positions but not needed.

at #111, #117, #146, and # 163 - I'm looking to the strength of the draft (TE's, Edges, RB's, etc..)

I could name players above for the other rounds that I like since I have done approximately 3,243,511 simulated mock drafts since 1 week after the last draft but....that's just going to far with this post.

honeymooners-out.jpg.6cce355b7700fedabbda304177121fa9.jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

What's not to love? The mysterious thread title? The selection of the 5th best WR at #4 overall? The refusal to commit to any other specific player the Jets might draft in 2022 despite the aforementioned thread title?  Or perhaps the idea that late round picks will need to be coached up?  Might want to sticky this one. 

lol whats so mysterious about "Here is my take"

28 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I wish you could jsut draft day 1 starters at 10, 35 and 38...i would do it at 69, 111, 117 146 and 163 too. j/k but seriosuly that is the plan day 1 starters at all those positions, doesnt mena we will get them

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I wish you could jsut draft day 1 starters at 10, 35 and 38...i would do it at 69, 111, 117 146 and 163 too. j/k but seriosuly that is the plan day 1 starters at all those positions, doesnt mena we will get them

I didn't say they "would be" day starters....RIF

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I love Burks and will be happy if he is a jet but pretty sure we can get him at 10 if we covert him.

Yeah i been kinda playing that game too with Draft simulators and it is quite easy to do....but I would not chance it for real because after all,  this is the JETS,  and we will end up with some mediocre DL/OT/DE that we will be watching for next 2-3 years going ...next game he will be better, next season he will have more experience. his helmet was too tight,  next...

8 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Let’s pick a receiver at 4 that’s going to be available even into the early 20’s, no thanks.

says who - every crackbot with keyboard and camera making youtube essential knowledge?

nfl.com "analysts" who cant seem to get a job in NFL?

this place?

everyone is sooooo right before the draft....

1 hour ago, SickJetFan said:

What the absolute F is a "hob knobber"?

21 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

says who - every crackbot with keyboard and camera making youtube essential knowledge?

nfl.com "analysts" who cant seem to get a job in NFL?

this place?

everyone is sooooo right before the draft....

Take your medicine, as prescribed, and you'll be fine, soon enough.

I didn't say they "would be" day starters....RIF

didnt you? seems like it.

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

I said I would pick the players "I THINK" would be day 1 starters....never said I would be right.

what exactly are you disagreeing with at this point? I just said the GM would do the same thing. Its not exactly some ground breaking take...you just confirmed you agree. 

what am i missing?

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

what exactly are you disagreeing with at this point? I just said the GM would do the same thing. Its not exactly some ground breaking take...you just confirmed you agree. 

what am i missing?

who the f said anything about groundbreaking

just my fkg take...relax

Just now, JiFapono said:

So take Burks potentially 30 spots to high and then look the internet to tell you who to take?  Hmmm might work.  I’ve said many times that many posters on this site could draft better than the Jets 

"We Want Sapp!"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

So take Burks potentially 30 spots to high and then look the internet to tell you who to take?  Hmmm might work.  I’ve said many times that many posters on this site could draft better than the Jets 

Look at what Sims said in his top 5 WR...he doing just for clicks but who can you believe....