USFL ?

Shelbyblue

1 minute ago, Shelbyblue said:

Anybody gonna watch. I remember watching the old league and it was very competitive, even gave the NFL a few greats.

This version of the USFL will be nothing like the previous version.

• Upvote 1

Ya'll should be watching a long term successful league that has produced many NFL players over the years, that being the CFL.  Not these once every few year fly by nighters.

(The following promotional message has been furnished by Beerfish the Canadian)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'll be watching, was disappointed covid killed the XFL last time around, glad they are coming back too.

I really like what the Rock is adding to the reinvention of the XFL.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I really like what the Rock is adding to the reinvention of the XFL.

Yea I like that the NFL is backing it to some extent too. They will be able to test rules, hopefully it becomes a D league

• Upvote 1

I am more excited for mlfb (major league football).  If you guys haven’t heard about it check it out.  Selfishly I am more excited because I’ve invested some $$ in the share price. Hopefully this can take off! 

Will watch just out of curiosity but the talent in the NFL is watered down as it is can’t see the USFL or XFL gaining any sustained viewers over the long haul 

53 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Ya'll should be watching a long term successful league that has produced many NFL players over the years, that being the CFL.  Not these once every few year fly by nighters.

but does the CFL have guys like "He Hate Me"?!

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Its that three down format. Ferchrissake, I see enough punting watching the Jets. 

As for the USFL, yup I'm gonna be watching. I would love for there to be at least one viable league playing spring football. 

11 minutes ago, freestater said:

Its that three down format. Ferchrissake, I see enough punting watching the Jets. 

As for the USFL, yup I'm gonna be watching. I would love for there to be at least one viable league playing spring football. 

Yes 3 downs, probably less punting in CFL games than NFL or at least not a big difference.

28 minutes ago, freestater said:

That may be true, considering there's 32 teams in the NFL as opposed to 9. 

More to do with 110 yard field and 65 yards wide and 12 layers per side.  Essentially the games are the same except for the CFL does not have that ever present 2 yard run into the line on first down ala Gase

• Haha 1