Sam Darnold - "I know I'm a good QB, I've proved it"

???????

I recommend all you watch this… out of everything they talked about you can tell that the topic of US, yes US slimy jet fans still hold a place in this mans emotions. 

our mean words really hurt lmao ???

But besides that….  damn Saleh and Joe did Sam wrong last year by leading him on 

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Also...

We all need a break from draft arguing, so here's some comedy...Enjoy.

I really had to check what date it was today and it seems like Darnold is 6 days late, kinda like most of his throws. 

• Haha 1

The only time that I truly felt he was the guy was after the Cowboys game in 2019.  So much so that I told my wife to reschedule our daughter's Christening because it was scheduled for the Sunday of the AFC Championship game and I was "pretty sure" I would be going lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Delusions of grandeur

“How many Sams a nice kid” posts will appear in this thread?

But Sammy is a nice kid, which automatically makes him a good NFL QB somehow!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alka said:

And why not?  This "my pillow" guy made himself many millions of dollars with this ridiculous pillow.  If it were me, I would be hugging that thing all the way to the bank!!

I have a couple of these and they're actually very good pillows. 

CE5B3D21-B65B-4190-8B36-6EC95D2E5895.jpeg.39208ecceb9155c7e1dd2d3cca0f03e0.jpeg

Robbie Anderson in a, now deleted, tweet.  Of course he’s now back tracking on it too.  Pulled the same sh*t when he retweeted that video of Darnold missing him deep down field when he entered FA.

”I SWEAR, IT ISN’T ABOUT SAM.”

Darnold doesn’t come off the best in this interview, but man, I don’t miss Anderson at ALL.  That dude would throw anyone under the bus to avoid taking responsibility.  Here’s what a Panthers fan on their subreddit had to say about this:

“Robby was tied for 4th in dropped passes last year. DJ was 3rd.

Robby was a sh*tty teammate last year and has been shopped by the team. Dude is throwing stones living in a glass house. He never should have been kept over Curtis Samuel.”

Talk about déjà vu.  There’s plenty more littered throughout a thread on there.

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

CE5B3D21-B65B-4190-8B36-6EC95D2E5895.jpeg.39208ecceb9155c7e1dd2d3cca0f03e0.jpeg

Robbie Anderson in a, now deleted, tweet.  Of course he’s now back tracking on it too.  Pulled the same sh*t when he retweeted that video of Darnold missing him deep down field when he entered FA.

”I SWEAR, IT ISN’T ABOUT SAM.”

Darnold doesn’t come off the best in this interview, but man, I don’t miss Anderson at ALL.  That dude would throw anyone under the bus to avoid taking responsibility.  Here’s what a Panthers fan on their subreddit had to say about this:

“Robby was tied for 4th in dropped passes last year. DJ was 3rd.

Robby was a sh*tty teammate last year and has been shopped by the team. Dude is throwing stones living in a glass house. He never should have been kept over Curtis Samuel.”

Talk about déjà vu.  There’s plenty more littered throughout a thread on there.

Ummmmmmmm this..

200.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I think that the Sam Darnold story is more about the arrogance and stubbornness of GMs than Sam himself. When it comes to first round players especially QBs, GMs value their initial evaluation  from the draft more than the players acrual play on the field even over 3 years. So in Sam's case the Panthers GM believed it was the failure of the Jets coaches and organization and not Sam's actual ability. They think if he is coached right by their staff they will be a star. But without that bias, fans could look at it and realize that Sam was just bad.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Hey Sammy won the Super Bowl twice already. He right. He’s proven it. It was on Madden but he still won it. 

How many Madden seasons were played to satisfy Sam's 0.00000000000001% chance of winning the super bowl twice?

On 4/7/2022 at 12:45 PM, oatmeal said:

???????

I recommend all you watch this… out of everything they talked about you can tell that the topic of US, yes US slimy jet fans still hold a place in this mans emotions. 

our mean words really hurt lmao ???

But besides that….  damn Saleh and Joe did Sam wrong last year by leading him on 

Just saw this. Baker saying similar things. Not surprising they’re both backups now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1