So your saying there's still a chance-Deebo breaking up with San Fran!

I love how everybody gets excited and convinced a star is going to the Jets when they do something like unfollow their team on social media

Remember, Kyler Murray did that too. It doesn't mean much at all.

• Upvote 2

Think about it from the 49ers perspective-

Draft a WR in the second round.  Pay him second round money.  At the end of his contract trade him for at least a 1st round pick.  Start over.  Sounds good. 

But the 49ers have a decent QB and just spent the 3 pick on another one.  They need a WR for them.  The 49ers can’t afford Garoppolo.  They can afford Samuel.  

Someone on the 49ers Reddit said Deebo, Shanahan, and Lynch were having dinner in Fort Lauderdale last night. There is arguably no receiver more integral to his team than Deebo. There is a 0 percent chance he is dealt while Lance is on a rookie contract. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Take both 2s and don’t look back. There’s very few players in the NFL who play with the effort Deebo does - he is as all gas as it gets. Culture setter, no doubt

I hear you but doesn't it feel like we're in NFL silly season now where anybody from anywhere can post anything and it goes viral?

1 hour ago, Wit said:

He isnt going anywhere. San Fran made Deebo who he is and no other system would necessarily get the same out of him. (Except maybe ours?)

The 2nd sentence here is likely the exact type of arrogance I imagine Shannahan and Lynch have which makes me think your first sentence might not be true. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2